15

"God DAMNIT!"

A huge bang was heard in the other..Namely Kaveh and Alhaitham's bedroom. Alhaitham got up and walked into the room where the bang and yell was heard "Kaveh? What's wrong?"

"I messed up an order for my client!" Kaveh whined..Right as there was a hole in the wall right next to him.

"Did you just—" Alhaitham rushed over, grabbing Kaveh's hand "Are you ok? Are you hurt? Please don't even do that again. I don't care about that wall, I care about you. Please tell me your ok" he lightly massaged Kaveh's hand to ease the pain, his face filled with worry

"Huh— yea I'm fine...I'm sorry about the wall" Kaveh seemed rather hesitant, though he watched as Alhaitham rubbed his hand "Please don't worry, I'm fine my dear" Kaveh smiled as he rubbed Alhaitham's head with his other hand

"I hate when you stress yourself out like this.." the moment those words left Alhaitham's mouth a thought came into his head. "Hm.." His hands trailed down to wrap around Kaveh's waist, pulling him in "Y'know..There is a way to relieve stress..~"

Kaveh tilted his head confused, he wrapped his arms around Alhaitham's neck assuming he was just being lovey "Well I suppose there is, there's many"

Alhaitham laughed at Kaveh's innocence "Mind if I show you one?" Without letting Kaveh answer he threw his body around, backing him onto the bed. He rubbed Kaveh's body up until he grabbed onto his shoulders, sitting him up on the bed as he dropped to his knees "I promise I'll make you feel better.." his hands ran down to Kaveh's thighs, slowly rubbing his inner thigh before spreading his legs open..

"Al..hai..tham—"

. . .

Alhaitham jumped up with a gasp, his whole body and bed was covered in sweat "..That dream again.." yes it was a dream..But it was a dream that repeated a real memory..One that kept coming back to Alhaitham through his dreams. He propped his hands up to lay his head into them. His head turned to look at the time, hoping it was morning...2:45. "Ugh..." Alhaitham groaned. He looked over to the other side of the bed..The place that was Kaveh's. He stared at it for a good moment, even his hand slowly reached for it..."..No." he pulled his head back and turned his head the other direction. "...Stupid Blonde.."

. . .

It's been a few years now, Cyno and Tighnari still visit Kaveh's grave and stay there for hours at a time..Even Alhaitham got himself to go.. Still nobody knows how Alhaitham felt about the accident and he seems to not care about it anymore. But when somebody mentions Kaveh to Tighnari he could go on and on with stories about him. Cyno joins in with Tighnari and Faruzan will forever love her favorite kid. She even goes to Kaveh's grave with Layla and tells Kaveh all about her classes...As for Layla- she just sleeps or listens...Alhaitham. When he goes to visit..Who knows what he does. Does he cry? Does he sit and do nothing? One may never know. But it is known that he goes and visits whenever he can.

As for Wanderer he has no business going. He vividly remembers the blonde but has nothing to say about him. After all he didn't know much about him until after the fact he faked his death.

And Kaveh? His new life in Mondstadt was perfect. He had a new job, a house, friends, and he was healthy! Even his appearance slightly changed..He finally belonged Somewhere..Not once did he have a second thought about Sumeru..