18

The blonde haired boy stared at Alhaitham, he sounded like he was about to apologize until he saw his face.. the two stood in silence until Alhaitham said 'Kaveh'...The blonde took a few steps back before speaking

"Aha, do I know you?" He tucked his hands behind his back to stop them from shaking while signaling Diluc at the same time

Shock..Nothing but pure shock was shown on Alhaitham's face..slowly turning to sadness...confusion..worry... he stepped forward, biting his lip to stop it from shaking "Ka—"

"Is there a problem here?" Diluc brought his hand up to hold Kaveh's shoulder, his gaze turning to look at Alhaitham suspiciously

"He just wanted a double 3 shot" The blonde gave a fake smile as Diluc understood immediately. They had code words to use and in this situation the blonde was saying he needed help. "Touch my worker and I'll have you thrown out of here."

"Kaveh?" Tighnari stood up, his hand gripped onto his shirt tightly..Ears down..tail flat...Almost as if he was about to cry.

Cyno stood there in disbelief. None of them knew what was happening..Kaveh was dead. What if they were actually talking to a stranger who they thought was Kaveh?...but it still didn't make sense. He was dead.

The blonde looked at the Fox and Mahamatra, his face breaking at the sight..His body turning into a trembling mess

"Kaveh? Are you alright" Diluc asked.

There. He said it..That name was all they needed to hear to know it.

Kaveh stepped back, ready to turn and run until Alhaitham stepped forward grabbing his wrist "Kaveh! What is it, what's wrong my dear"

"ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS!?" Kaveh yelled upon turning around, leaving a hard slap across Alhaitham's face "How dare you!" He pulled his wrist back, holding back the urge to cry.

Diluc slowly stepped back waiting to see if he needed to be involved or not..

"Kaveh what the hell is going on right now!" Alhaitham held his cheek, yelling back at Kaveh..The boy he used to love..And the boy who he thought was dead was right infront of him..How could he not ask questions. He needed answers.

Tighnari's hands ran up to cover his mouth, his body slowly inching closer to the blonde.

Cyno stayed back watching the scene..He had no words..

"What the hell are you doing here!" Kaveh's hands gripped into his hair, slightly pulling it.

Diluc came up behind him, slowly pulling his hands down "Don't hurt yourself."

"Oh you do NOT get to ask questions here, what are you doing here!" Alhaitham looked right into Kaveh's pitiful face..His stare sliding to Diluc, giving a cold stare..the fuck is he doing touching Kaveh.

"You're unBEARABLE! Get out!" Kaveh slammed him foot onto the floor, pointing his hand to the door

"Then your coming with me." Alhaitham walked forward, grabbing Kaveh by the back of his shirt, dragging him out the winery.

"Hey- hey! Stop pulling my clothes!" Kaveh tried his best to avoid tripping since he was forced to walk backward up until he was thrown against the wall, a tall man hovered over him absolutely pissed. And rather concerned..

One hand was right by Kaveh's head and the other was placed right under the blonde's chin to hold up his face. He moved his leg in between both of Kaveh's as there faces got closer to each other "Kaveh. Please. I want to know what the fuck is going on. You're supposed to be dead! How could you do this!"

"Shut up SHUT UP!" Kaveh cried out..This whole situation..Felt like something that's happened before..Because it had..When they still lived together and Kaveh suffered from the Hanahaki disease. No. No no no no NO. He was not doing this again "Oh please I thought you said you didn't want to see me near you."

"Yeah well your not near me, I'm near you so it's fine."

"You asshole!"

Alhaitham squeezed Kaveh's face tighter, showing the displeasement in his face

"No! You can't! you can't keep doing this! You can't go and do shitty things then get involved with it again when it benefits you! Turn the fuck around and go!" Kaveh raised his elbow, digging it into Alhaitham's side, knocking him back "look I'm sorry ok! I fucked up! That's all I've ever done and I know that! I know it was fucked up to fake my death and walk away but I couldn't take it anymore! My life was shit and there was no fixing it! I couldn't take it when I fucked up so bad I lost you! I needed you more than anything! You were the only thing I needed! The goddamn reason I was alive and no matter how hard I tried to keep you I STILL fucked everything up and lost you anyway! It was easier to say I was dead! I was selfish for this i'm aware of that! I regret everything and I'm sorry! I'm so so sorry! But please stop it already! Don't try to drag this on! Just go! Please Alhaitham I'm begging you!" Kaveh pleaded, he even slightly tried pushing Alhaitham away.. his face almost looked as if he was scared..

"Fuck yea this was selfish! This was horrible Kaveh!" Alhaitham placed his hand over his side "did you seriously have to hit me." He groaned. He tripped backwards from the blonde pushing him back, he grabbed hold of Kaveh's hand. Holding it tight. "Jesus you're so stupid!"

"As if you're so innocent!!!"

"Stop it! Stop it please!" Tighnari yelled, tears strolling down his face "this is why this happened! Alhaitham I know what he did was horrible but you're not the victim! Because you lost your temper, all of Sumeru suffered! I LOST MY BESTFRIEND!" Tighnari screamed, he raised his arm wiping his sleeve across his face, trying to stop the never ending tears. "Kaveh! You've suffered! I know! You can never catch a break and I know that hurts! But please! No matter how bad things get you can't leave me! And now I'm standing here watching you get pushed away again and I-!..I CAN'T LET THAT HAPPEN AGAIN!" Tighnari fell to his knees as he cried harder, his words almost sounding inaudible..He choked on his own tears, trying to hold onto his breath..His cries showed pure pain..The way he cried so loudly out loud..he couldn't hold it in.

Kaveh broke..hearing his friend cry this hard because of him..he never wanted to hurt Tighnari. Not ever..He leapt forward, tripping himself to the ground and throwing Tighnari into his arms "I'm sorry, I'm so so sorry" he buried Tighnari's face into his shoulder, holding him tight "Oh my god i'v ruined everything Tighnari I'm sorry!" Kaveh joined in on Tighnari crying..Neither of the boys could hold it back "and you're my best friend and I'm sorry!"

Tighnari squeezed Kaveh the moment he was thrown into his arms "oh my baby..!" He buried his head deep into Kaveh, the two of them crying out together..Cyno stood behind them and Alhaitham stood infront

"..." Alhaitham stood there silent..Tighnari was right and he's always known that. Alhaitham wished that Kaveh was still alive and here he is..yet he's repeating history. He had every right to be mad but that's also what pushed Kaveh away. Neither of them were right or wrong..But they did need to figure things out or walk away.

Cyno slowly walked over, dropping to his knees and wrapping his arms around both boys, pulling them into his embrace

As for Alhaitham...he watched the Blonde in Tighnari and Cyno's arms..he'd leave them there for awhile...