19

The boys were now on the balcony..Kaveh and Tighnari calmed down and were now talking. And Cyno was leaned against the wall watching them...Later Alhaitham walked up, leaving a small knock on the wall "Mind if I..?"

Tighnari looked at Kaveh and Alhaitham back and forth then slowly got up and walked away with Cyno.

Kaveh stayed silent yet looked at Alhaitham. He noticed that Alhaitham had changed to..His hair looked thicker, fluffier, and ever so slightly longer. Even his figure changed, he looked taller and his face seemed to be softer.

Alhaitham took a deep breath..The space between them slowly getting shorter and shorter until they were almost touching "I don't believe I had the chance to dance with you" he bowed down, extending his hand out to Kaveh hoping he'd take it..It was just like what they use to do..Kaveh loved going on the balcony..At any chance he'd drag Alhaitham to dance with him..The moon right in view as there light, then gently moving their bodies together in sync..even throwing in a bit of risk by going on the railing..He'd like that more then anything right now...after all..His balcony has been pretty lonely. Although it wasn't his, it was a balcony Atleast. To his surprise the blonde laughed before placing his hand atop of Alhaitham's

"Would you like one?" Kaveh asked with a smile

"Very much so" Alhaitham intertwined their fingers together, pulling Kaveh in, his hand lightly wrapping around his waist..Kaveh's hand trailing up to hold the back of Alhaitham's head. "You can't yell at me then ask me to dance y'know"

"Yeah well you can't fake your death then apologize without doing it properly" Alhaitham spun Kaveh out then in, putting their bodies together

"properly? And how would I do that" Kaveh tilted his head, a gentle smile across his face as he waited for Alhaitham's answer

"Heh, like this" he put there heads together, slowly tilting Kaveh's head up. Placing his lips on his gently

Kaveh allowed it, slowly giving in and wrapping both hands across Alhaitham's neck..Alhaitham's hands traveled down to hold the blonde's waist, leaning over his body ever so slightly..

The moon aligned with the two perfectly..fireworks set off in the background.. and a gray and blonde holding each other softly with a kiss holding them together.. They slowly broke apart leaving both the boys blushing with a smile

"I hate how this is happening right" Kaveh complained, his body leaning into Alhaitham's "cause I don't forgive you, and you don't forgive me"

"I forgive you" Alhaitham smiled, he genuinely meant it "I understand why you did it, and...I think I'm happy with this outcome..I mean. What if it didn't happen? Would I still hate you? Would we be strangers? It's all the what if's..And your so happy now.." he gently grabbed the blonde's face, tilting it upwards "I'm sorry Kaveh, I thought I should say it"

Kaveh looked surprised that Alhaitham would forgive him after that shit show. He couldn't even forgive himself! "Mmm...I still don't like this. I feel like this is..fast?..weird?...I like it but— ugh! I don't know!"

"Sounds like somebody needs a bottle of wine" Alhaitham teased

"Yes. Please." After all, how could Kaveh refuse alcohol?

"But, I know what you mean. Last time we took things slow and now I just found out your alive and we were fighting..and now we're kissing-" Alhaitham thought back about all the events which confused him to. Now he really knew what Kaveh meant, as if it was too easy. Too forgivable? Like something was left out? Possibly a scene that needed to happen to move on? Neither of them knew.

"You don't have to say it like that." Kaveh mumbled, his back arching in with his head tilted up to face the gray haired man "pretty weird since you're my ex."

Maybe that's what was odd, what happened back at Sumeru wasn't discussed. "Right.." Well Alhaitham surely didn't like that title. "I'm sorry for losing my temper like that, because of that this whole thing happened and I'm sorry. I hurt you, I hurt Tighnari, I hurt Cyno. Kaveh I—"

"Shhh.." Kaveh pressed his finger against Alhaitham's mouth to keep him quite "let's forget about all that ok? It's not a pretty memory hm ?" He smiled "Iv hurt you all enough, I'm not one to hold a grudge. I hurt you too. And Cyno and Tighnari. So let's be friends again, alright?" He pressed his mouth against the finger he used to put over Alhaitham's then pulled himself away and out of the boys hold

A light blush spread across the gray haired boys face..he thought the blonde was flawless and beautiful with every move..he never realized just how much he loved Kaveh's smile and voice until now.. "yea..of course" he stuttered..He never felt this way before..his hand placed over his mouth to hide the blush and his smile..he adored Kaveh in this moment... please say you'll come back home..