Chapter 4

The girl just ran out. She didn't even say hi.
Jupiters been thinking about one and only one girl these past six months, waiting for her crush to pass.

And that Extravagant kiss to leave her mind.

Ever since Jupiters been little she wrote, read and learned. The early childhood moments were mostly spent in the library, the bookstore.

She sat by the fountain at the nearest park and read.

While her brother and sister went and played with their friends. Her mom encouraged her to go to her sister and her best friends and hang out with them, but every time she did they just whispered in each others ears.

Her parent eventually gave up, maybe if they cared to make her socialise she'd have friends.

Her head thought in slow-mode, but time was sped up.

To catch up she would write books while listening to music.

But the one thing in the world she despised most were her parents the people who raised her.

Who she was currently going to visit. Unexpectedly her sister Venus or Veni their favourite child still lived at home. Going to parties every night pretending she's fifteen.

As soon as she spotted the suburban looking house She slowed down and parked her motorcycle in the driveway.

Knocking on the door the voice of her mother was heard. Opening the door her mother stood beneath her in a flowery dress.

"Juniper I told you don't be late"Her mother scolded her.

"How come your siblings are here on time."The witch in front of her shook her head.

"Because they fucking live here" Juniper muttered under her breath

"What?"

"Nothing i was just saying i missed you" Her mom gave her a fake smile and went to the backyard. Juniper followed.

"Look who's here" Jupiters father sarcastically said.

Jupiter looked around spotting some people she hasn't seen before.

Her sister came up to her and hugged her"Hey sis I want to introduce you to my boyfriend"

Did this bitch really just fucking hug her?

Venus lead her to the living room where there were three dumbass men shouting at a game of football.

"Mikey meet my older sister Jupiter, Jupiter this is my wonderful boyfriend Mikey" Jupiter shook his hand

"Thats his brother and his friend" The two guys on the sofa gave Jupiter a thumps up.

"Jupiter should meet your brother he's such a nice guy. Beautiful hair"

Did this bitch expect her to fucking fall in love with her boyfriends brother so their children would be siblings, what a sick motherfucker.

"Hello" Jupiter said to Mikeys brother sitting next to him.

The guy really had attractive hair. "Look im going to get straight to the point, Im gay" Jupiter raised her eyebrows and said.

"Ew" Mikeys brother furrowed his eyebrows and he stood up.

"Im kidding, have you seen me?"Jupiter asked looking down at her jeans and the shirt that said 'Im gay'

"Oh im Steven by the way"

"Its true what they say" Jupiter noticed

"What do they say?"

"Gay men have really nice hair" Steven even blushed, he was definitely the bottom.