Chapter 26

Scrolling thru twitter Billie saw many recent tweets about her.

This whole fiasco was causing a scene.

The LGBT+ community was going crazy on TikTok.
She had neither denied nor agreed that it was her and Jupiter in that photo.

And she wasn't planning on it.

The plan was to tease her followers. Either posting a photo with Jupiters leg sticking out.

Maybe Take photos and blur out Jupiters face.

Then giggle at the comments. She loved teasing her fans.

"Wanna go to dinner tonight?" Jupiter suggested holding Billie in bed while she scrolled thru twitter.

"Sure, where are you thinking?" Billies asked still looking at the phone screen.

"Umm how bout that fancy place we passed last night?" Jupiter suggested remembering the previous night.

"Ohh yeah I love making fun of rich snobs" Billie laughed a bit.

"I mean... You're rich. We just gotta wait till you're a snob" Jupiter whispered snuggling closer to Billie.

Billie pulled away. "What does that mean?" She asked

"Umm..."Jupiter thought trying to get away from the awkward situation. "I love you so much"

Jupiter leaned in kissing Billies luscious lips.

"Na-ah. This isn't going to work. You said wait till im a snob" Billie explained.

"Im sorry, I take it back, do you still love me?" Jupiter asked giving Billie a goofy smile.
That Billie couldn't help but fall for every time.

"I guess"Billie pecked Jupiters lips.

Jupiter lifted up her arm sniffing her armpit. "Okay I gotta shower im stinky"Jupiter said slipping away from the bed

Billie watched Jupiter exit into the Bathroom. She looked in her drawer. Spotting the book she had began to read.

Truth be said, since she began dating Jupiter she began to read more.

Thats how she realised why her doctor recommended having reading glasses. But she really hated them.

They looked Too big, different . Billie truly believed she didn't look good.

Opening the enticing novel her eyes setting a rapid pattern of sliding from left to right.

While Jupiter walked in her sight settled on a very good looking Billie.

"I love you in glasses"

"Huh?" Billie said slightly confused and startled she looks up from her book.

"I said, I love you in glasses" Jupiter smiled.

Life was so great. She had a beautiful girlfriend. Her books were popular. She was no longer lonely nor poor.

"So what do you want for breakfast?" Jupiter asked. Looking down at her phone. She only had a few emails to answer but a lot of books to sign.

"Can you make some of those pancakes you made last time?" Billie asked looking up from the page.

"Okay baby" Jupiter smiled and walked over to the kitchen. Her hair still wrapped up in a towel and her in a simple oversized tee.

She got out the pan and put some oil on it. She made the batter of course with no dairy or gluten.

"Billie?! do you want some chocolate chips or berries?" Jupiters asked putting the batter on the pan.

Suddenly a pair of hand wrapped around her waist. Causing her to jump.

"You fucking scared me" Jupiter laughed turning around to face Billie still in her arms.

Billie put her head on Jupiters chest leaning into a hug.

"I love you"Billie murmured.

"I love you too but our pancakes are burning and im not Trying eat charcoal." Jupiter said pulling her arms away and turning around to flip the pancakes.

Billie put her cheek against Jupiters back. Grabbing her phone from her pocket she took a pic of her smiling.

"We should do something today" Billie suggested sitting up on the counter.

"I want candy" Jupiters said looking at Billie. Who smiled

"Lets go to Target" Billie suggested. Mischief swallowing her mind

"Okay, here eat" Jupiter said extending the Pancake filled plate towards Billie.

Billie took a fork and started munching. Moaning at the taste.

"I haven't tried them are they any good"Jupiter asked.

"They're bomb dude." Billie said picking up a sclice of the pancake with her fork pushing it into Jupiters mouth.

"These are good. TikTok always has the best recipes."Jupiter said. While Billie ate the content of The plate.

"We should make a cake" Billie exclaimed loudly even jumping up a bit.

"Find a recipe, we can go to target and buy ingredients" Jupiter suggested.

They did a quick search and headed off.

It wasn't busy since it was still kinda early. So they walked thru the aisles. Picking out some of the gluten free flour and other vegan ingredients.

Getting other snacks. They basically lived in Billies House now. Jupiter had a drawer and even keys to her place.

"Bil I want Coke"  Jupiter Lead the cart towards it. Billie ran up to her wrapping her hands around her.

"What are you doing." Jupiter chuckled. Turning around. And giving her a small peck. Looking deep into each others eyes. Billie did the smile that she does when she wants something. She licked her teeth. And bit her lip.

Jupiter always got flushed by that. Her raw attractiveness was so mesmerising.

"Baby you Gotta stop being that hot. Because I might just fuck you right here."Jupiter said quietly.

"Right, I totally don't want that." Billie said back still holding onto that stupid smile.

The two were quickly finished shopping. They somehow managed to not get caught by fans.

And now they had enough ingredients to make a cake that was probably going to taste like shit , compared to normal cake.