Chapter 15

In the cozy embrace of their shared living room, Jupiter and Billie reclined on the couch, their feet playfully tangled together. Their attention was captivated by a dating reality show displayed on the television.

"I must say, I'm not particularly fond of her," Jupiter remarked, pointing towards one of the contestants on the screen.

Billie chimed in, adding, "She definitely has a knack for being bitchy."

"You know who I think will win this whole thing? Lisa and Josh," Billie pointed out, sharing her prediction.

Jupiter nodded in agreement, "Yeah, it's either them or the colossal duo of big butt Ellie and Gabriel." Her playful remark earned her a slap on the arm from Billie.

"Why are you checking out other girls' asses? You should only have eyes for mine," Billie teasingly admonished.

"What ass?" Jupiter asked, genuinely puzzled. Billie reacted with a gasp, playfully straddling Jupiter and striking her face with a pillow.

"I'm sorry!" Jupiter exclaimed amidst laughter. "I only have eyes for your beautiful ass, I promise!" She quickly placed her hands on Billie's waist to halt the pillow assault.

"You're so gorgeous," Jupiter whispered, causing Billie to blush ever so slightly.

"Billie, my love, believe me when I say that I love you so much it physically hurts," Jupiter confessed, her smile illuminating her face. Billie's affection always warmed her heart.

Their intimate exchange diverted their attention from the show playing in the background. In that moment, the outside world seemed to blur into insignificance.

...

"So, Billie, many of your fans have been buzzing about a recent Instagram Live you did. Could you share more details about the woman who appeared?" the interviewer asked, focused on Billie who sat before her.

"People tend to jump to conclusions too quickly. That woman was my friend, Jupiter. As you may know, I prefer to keep my private life private, but she's an incredible friend," Billie answered the question with a composed demeanor.

"Okay, then. Can we talk about any upcoming albums?" the interviewer quickly redirected the conversation, sensing Billie's discomfort. The rest of the interview progressed swiftly, and Billie soon headed to the studio, where she would meet her brother, Finneas.

"Finneas, you crow ass looking bitch! You're late!" Billie exclaimed, swinging open the closet doors. And letting out a little scream

"Where the heck did you come from?!" Finneas yelped, startled by Billie's sudden appearance.

"Hah! You should have seen the look on your face," Billie chuckled at her brother.

"You're such a child," Finneas whispered under his breath.

The siblings proceeded to record one of Billie's songs for her upcoming album. Once they finished, they sat down to listen to the track. Finneas took the opportunity to rant about a trivial disagreement he and his girlfriend had been embroiled in for weeks.

"I just don't get it," Finneas mused, stuffing his face with chips from a random brand. "Why does Claudia think 'Parks and Recreation' is better than 'The Office'?"

Billie laughed heartily at the revelation. Finneas and his girlfriend had been locked in a comical battle of television series preferences. It was nothing short of hilarious.

"What do you and Jupiter enjoy watching?" Finneas inquired, fixing something on his computer.

"We usually watch 'The Office,' although I suspect she only watches it just because she knows I love it," Billie replied, a smile tugging at the corners of her lips as she thought of Jupiter willingly sacrificing her own preferences for the sake of their shared moments.

"I've caught her watching some obscure and creepy documentaries about random things. She's a bit strange, but I adore her," Billie confessed, her voice filled with affection.

"You know," Finneas interjected, "she seems cool. We should all hang out. Claudia is head over heels for her. I think she might even have a little crush." Billie laughed at the whimsical notion.

"Wait, listen to this," Finneas said, pressing play as melodious sounds filled the room. Billie's ethereal voice blended seamlessly with the music, creating an otherworldly experience.

It was pure magic.

...

"Hey, I'm home," Billie announced, tossing her car keys into the small bowl by the door as she walked into the living room. There, she found Jupiter seated comfortably, donning Billie's sweatshirt and engrossed in her work on the computer.

"Hey baby," Jupiter greeted, taking a sip from her cup and extending her hands towards Billie.

Setting Jupiter's laptop beside her on the couch, Billie straddled her and leaned in for a tender kiss and a warm embrace.

"Baby, I have a deadline," Jupiter whispered, her voice filled with longing.

"When is it?" Billie murmured against Jupiter's neck, provoking a playful tickle.

"It's a month from now," Jupiter replied, her voice tinged with both anticipation and trepidation.

"That's plenty of time. You'll be alright," Billie assured, planting affectionate kisses along Jupiter's neck, leaving behind a few lingering marks.

"You're right. I'll be alright," Jupiter managed to utter, suppressing a moan as Billie's lips explored the sensitive contours of her neck.

"You treat me so well. Tonight, I'll give you the night of your life," Billie whispered, tugging at the hem of Jupiter's shirt, teasing her with promises of pleasure.

...

"God, that was incredible," Jupiter exclaimed, lying on her back, gazing up at the ceiling with a mixture of exhaustion and contentment.

"Did you enjoy it?" Billie asked, leaning closer to Jupiter and wrapping her arm around her.

"Of course, it's you. I enjoy anything you're willing to do," Jupiter replied, pressing a sweet kiss on Billie's lips and smiling at her beautiful girlfriend.