♥︎ my blood? ♥︎

Introduction:
• characters: Thoma - Ayato
• side character: none
• type: smut
• requested: no
• word count: 3215 words
• AU: In an alternate universe, there are 2 types of beings, vampires and humans. Vampires go out of control every full moon. To calm their senses, they need fresh and healthy blood and a way to release pent-up energy. One of the best ways found was sex. Normally, vampires drink animal blood. If they drink human blood, it will form a bond between the 2 creatures, and if the vampire tries to drink any other's blood, they will bring death upon themselves and their master. If one dies in any way, the other does as well.

_______________________________

Thoma's pov:

It's so cold out here... all alone...

...

Why me? Why can't I have any person's warmth and love, any person to hold me tight. Reassure me that everything is fine, take care of me...

What did I ever do to anyone to deserve this...

A cold drop of rain merged with the salty tears running down my cheeks.

Fuck, it started raining. At this rate, I'm gonna catch a cold. I don't have anything to cover myself with...

I look up gazing at the night sky.
Counting the stars helps me fall asleep and get through this hell of a night...
Wait a minute... it's a full moon?

I'm so hungry. My stomach is hurting like crazy and im very thirsty. I don't have enough energy to hunt any kind of little animal. Either way, it won't satisfy my needs at the moment.

I started hyperventilating, my chest felt so tight, and my head felt so light. Im shaking so much. I feel like I'm gonna pass out... I need blood

The wind started picking up... so cold...
I slither a little deeper into the alley I was laying in and curled up in a ball, hoping it would bring me at least a little heat.

I started seeing blurry, and my eyes started shutting slowly... am I gonna die? Alone in this dark, cruel place? Please, archons no... my mind went blank, and the only thing that I could do was listen to the rain...

...

... until I was snapped back to reality by the sound of a car stopping nearby and what seemed like someone getting out of it, walking toward me.

The person is getting closer... please don't hurt me... I just managed to run away from the lab I was tortured in, used as an experiment... I was just a mere subject.

I want to run away. I can't even get my eyes to open properly.
The lump in my throat was so big that I couldn't swallow it to scream out for help.

I'm just left here, defenseless, crying like a baby in front of God knows who. How pathetic...

"Dear me... what are you doing out in this freezing weather?" A soft voice spoke.

"My my, look at you shaking... what a shame, such a beautiful being left out here to rott... do you need help?"

What is this feeling?... Why are they talking to me with this tone... I never heard this before...

I would rather die in the company of somebody than alone.

I could not move my body... I only responded with a whine.

"I will take this as a yes then."

I felt 2 strong, warm arms wrap around my cold, shaky body, then pick me up

"Oh boy, you're heavier than you look... good archons, you're shaking so much. calm down a bit, your fine now"

Ayato's pov: