🎄 Christmas Special 🎄

Introduction:
• characters: beidou - ningguang
• side character: scara - kazuha - aether - paimon - xiao - venti
• type: smut
• requested: no (only ship by Noahknowsbest1)
• word count: 2005 words
• AU: Christmas

_______________________________

~24th of December, 5pm~

Aether's pov:

I'm currently driving with my companion to my friend's place, beidou and ningguang, since they held up a dinner gathering between friends for Christmas Eve.

"Ugh, can't you drive a little faster? We're gonna be late."
Paimon whined while kicking her feet in the narrow car.

"I'm doing my best. There are other people driving on this road too, yknow..."

"It's a fricking highway. Just drive past a few cars. Xiao just texted on the gc saying that everyone is already there and they started eating."
She sulked.

I sigh and ignore her, knowing that her childish demands won't end.

Once arrived, beidou welcomed us inside as we saw everyone sitting on a table full of yummy food, waiting for us so they could eat and Paimon on the other hand, drooling at the sight of the table.

We rapidly handed the presents we bought to beidou and rushed to the table where we took seats.

She digged into the food while I and the others pray before eating, especially since it's Christmas...

~~~

~the same day, 10pm~

Xiao's pov:

After we finished eating and had long talks, we decided it was time to open the presents.

Each couple sat on a side of the couch, cuddling against each other.

Starting form me and venti on the left, then kazuha and scara, then beidou and ninnguang and ending with paimon sitting on the very right of the couch while aether stood infront of us, handing the presents to their corrective receiver.

I feel venti gasp between my hands as I see him giggle a little.

He holds a piece of paper written "from xiao to venti♡" to his heart as he looks up at me with a box on his laps and a blush along his cheeks.

"Hun, that's so cute, thank you~ i love it."
He wispered as he hugged me even closer.

The gift was a mini meowsic toy... when I bought it, it felt wrong and silly, but I'm glad he enjoyed it. He likes music, and that was the first cute thing that came to mind...

I look around and feel a little unease as I see beidou receiving really expensive looking earnings from ningguang, scara holding up some good quality pants kazuha gifted him, paimon stuffing her face with an uncountable amount of chocolate aether bought her and I looked down at the shiny watch venti got me.

Maybe if I had worked a little harder, maybe if I probably gave it 101% of my best, maybe, just maybe, I could have gotten him something better...

When venti noticed me withering in some kind of sad state, his hands cup my cheeks as he forced my gaze towards his frowned face.

"Baby, I love your gift no matter what it is. It's the thought that matters, and it's cute and plays music. I know how hard you're working to get some money for the house we BOTH live in and the food we BOTH eat, so this gift is more than enough for me. Dont feel like you didn't do enough because i was able to buy you a watch. Remember, i didn't help you pay the rent for a few months. You did it all on your own, and im so proud."