༺ race for ur heart ༻

(1/2)
Introduction:
• characters: ganyu - Keqing
• side character: zhongli - Ajax
• type: smut
• requested: yes (thank you lunill- for the request)
• word count: 3595
• AU: car racer (Inspired from the thingy that genshin posted some time ago)

_______________________________

Ganyu's pov:

I've been hired to become a member of the racing pit crew of one of the most popular drivers in Liyue, Miss Keqing.

I did go through some tests that I barely passed, so they assigned me to clean her helmet and bring her water because wheels and other things need experience.

I'm not that fast, and that is one of the main things needed to be qualified... I hope I don't mess up on my first performance.

To be honest, I'm kind of nervous because I'll get so close to her and even maybe get the chance to touch her hand for a few milliseconds while I hand her the bottle.

I'm a big fan of hers. I literally have a whole wall in my room dedicated for her; filled with posters and fanarts. I even have a keychain and a pillow of her. If she ever comes to my place, I hope she doesn't think I'm a freak for all that...

Her race is next week, and I have three rehearsals I have to go through before her actual race... I'll get to see her in action even before the real deal, so she and coach zhongli can pick the best crew members... I hope I don't mess this up.

~ a few days later ~

Today, on a sunny Tuesday, It's time for the final rehearsal and its a miracle I fucking passed the last two. Oh my good fucking lord, I'm getting to meet Keqing for the first time today Holly shit I'm so exited!!!

Me and the other people qualified arrived at the arena and lined up right infront of our pit stop to meet the actual driver and try out our skills before the race tomorrow.

A few moments later, Ms. Keqing and coach zhongli showed up from the backdoor of the booth and passed us to stand on the road. She is fully dressed in her purple and black body suit.

I look at my crew mates, seeing their eyes shine in honor and excitement... so I'm not the only one who feels that way... That's a relief...

I notice only one of them not even taking a single glance at Ms Keqing... he has his eyes on the coach, looking at him lovingly. What the hell is up with him... I think his name is Ajax, but apparently, he goes by many other names... what a weirdo.

"Guys! This is Ms Keqing as you all know." Coach zhongli says as Keqing waves at us.
"Tomorrow is the race, so we will be testing out everyone's skills and see which position suits every single one of you the most. Without going any further, get in place and give it your all."

We all get in place, just as requested and Ms Keqing puts on her helmet and hops in her car. In my hand, I have a microfiber cloth and, in the other, an open bottle of water. We have to be fast.

She turns on her racing car and steadies her hands on the steering wheel. The coach goes around the car, checking if there is any visible malfunctions to prevent any issues during the rehearsal.

That ginger man still has his eyes on him. He is a total creep. I see him staring at the coach's ass when he kneeled down to check the wheels, and a little earlier, they were talking a little too close to each other, but none looked uncomfortable... I'm starting to doubt their relationship quite a bit.

Coach zhongli notices and calls him a pervert loud enough for him to hear from afar, then he got up and tapped on the car's bonnet, informing Ms. Keqing that everything is safe. She nods her head.