《 punishment 》

Introduction:
• characters: yelan - shenhe
• side character: none
• type: smut
• requested: yes (thankyou Simpp55 for the request!!!)
• word count: 3008 words
• AU: modern au

_______________________________

Yelan's pov:

I'm on my way to pick up shenhe from work.

It's very dark outside and it's raining, she went out of the house in a hurry and arrived late at work, so they made her work overtime.

She didn't bring an umbrella and she wasn't wearing any warm clothes.
I'm scared she will get sick....

I stop the car in front of the company's building and wait as I watch the drops of rain race down my windshield.

[Over text]:

Yelan:
I'm in front of the
building waiting in
the car, don't be long.

Shenhe:
Omw, it might take a
min cz I'm on one of
the top floors

Yelan:
Kk

~~~

A few minutes pass. I see the glass door of the building open as my girlfriend walks out.

She runs towards the car as I rapidly open the door to try and not get her too drenched because of the rain.

"How was work?"

"Are you really asking this after they made me work overtime?"
She says as she glares at me.

Her blunt words felt like a stab in the chest as it sent shivers down my spine

"My bad, my bad..."
I chuckle out as I start the car and help her take off her coat.

She looks out the window with a pout, not even taking a glance at me.

"Ugh... fine, for your hard work today, how about we go grab a bite at *****?"

At my words, her eyes dart at me as she smiles like a little child.

"Okay, let's go! I'm starving..."

I drove on the dark, empty highway. As it poured outside of the car, I sensed her shift in her seat repetitively while squeezing her thighs together. Is she okay...?

Ugh, whatever.

Arrived at the junk food restaurant, i didn't even finish parking the car, and she was already on her way in.

I enter the place and see her already chatting with the cashier, waiting for her order to be done.

She waves at me to come over.

"Cmon, order fast, my food is going to be done soon, and I won't wait for yours to arrive."

I only scoffed back in hopes that she was joking.

I skim through the menu displayed on the screen and feel something on my inner thigh.

Butterflies start roaming in my stomach.

I turn my head immediately as I see her standing so close behind me with a smirk on her face.

I lock my eyebrows and scream-wisper at her.
"We are in public. Get your hand off."

"Aw, your no fun~"
She pouted as she walked back beside me.

"A che*seb*rger with medium fr*nch fr*es, please."

The cashier types in my order as we pick a table and take a seat on each side of it.

While we waited for our food, at first, she only brushed and fiddled with my hands silently. After a few moments, she started caressing me more intimately...