‼️ bonus ‼️

(Bonus for the story with the bad ending. Aka: a chance (2))

Introduction:
• type: angst-shot
• requested: YES BY MOTHERFUCKING Neli_blue SO DONT JUMP ME FOR THAT.
⚠️ (also no hate to them please!!! I wont allow it even as a joke. If you dont like it, you can simply skip this chapter and wait for the next one coming out this Sunday, thank you for your understanding!)
• word count: 850
_______________________________

No one's pov:

After the incident, alhaitham locked himself away from everything human, throwing his social life away, despite him not having that much connections with other people anyway since kaveh always helped him with that part.

Ever since then, he brung over all the stuff in kaveh's place that reminded him of the blond man.

He even went to an extent of spraying the perfume that kaveh would usually put on all over his room and the side of the bed kaveh last slept on the night he died.

Sometimes, alhaitham's voice would echo through his empty house when he announced his daily arrival back home after a long day of work even tho no body is and will be there to welcome him.

He would throw kaveh's clothes on his bed and cradle himself in them to make himself feel less alone. To lie to himself for at least a little and feel his lover's embrace.

He would cry himself to sleep and cry himself awake in the middle of the night, choking on his own tears after nightmares of pure agony and pain.

Throughout the year, he would still buy expensive gifts for kaveh on all the occasions; valentines, his birthday, Christmas, boyfriend's day, new year, ect...

Alhaitham kept showing up at his lover's grave every sinlg night, grieving and wheeping uncontrollably as he babbled to a stone that had kaveh's name etched on it about how much he missed him, how sorry he is and how sick he feels.

He would bring him a bouquet of his favorite flowers each time and the amount of flowers alhaitham got him through out the year would be more than enough to make a whole garden.

The sound of crickets always filled the air as alhaitham would lay on his back, beside his lover's grave, gazing upward at the star-filled sky spreading out before them.

He would rant to kaveh about his repetitive and boring days, and about how much he loved and still loves him... especially that. He loves him to the point where it hurts. It's agonizing. But Alhaitham doesn't care.

But this night was diffrent.

"They're so beautiful, just like you, dear."
He whispered as he caressed the edge of the rock with kaveh's name engraved on it.
"I never thought about stars before, but now that I know I'm dying, they really are beautiful..."

Wiping away a tear, alhaitham reached up an arm toward the stars, which looked close enough to touch as a small cough escaped his cold lips.

"I didn't think I was equipped to feel an emotion so imperfect and passive, but right now, I am touched by the sight of these stars. Maybe its because they remind me of you."

He sits up to lessen the pain of another cough, almost crushing his lungs.

He turned to the grave with tear-swelled eyes and placed a hand on top of the damp grass where his lover layed a few feet deeper.

"I believed I had no heart, but after the times we spent together, I didn't know you engraved the names of the emotions one by one inside me, and by the time I realized it, it was too late. Im sorry, Im at fault, kaveh, and ill never forgive myself for not taking action sooner, yet i wish you would forgive me."

He bends over and throws up pools of blood as beautiful red petals float gently atop.

"My time too has come, dear... I hope I'll meet you soon."
He managed to huff out between loud gasps as the air in his lungs escaped, leaving room for the gorgeous blooming and deathly flower inside his chest.

Alhaitham dropped back on the floor and continued to look up at the luminous stars that he will never see again.

A weak and small "I love you, kaveh" sounded and sat still in the surroundings then disappeared.

When the young man spoke his last, he finally was able to rest in peace beside the person he loved the most.

They both died a dazzling yet painful death. They both new that loving kills, but also that they were born to die.

_________________________________

Motherfucking end!!!
THIS BONUS REMINDS ME OF THAT ONE PART IN THE SONG CALLED HANSEL THAT GOES "a whole garden of flowers and my name etched on a rock, all this could have been avoided, all I wanted was to talk~"
ANYWAY, YES ILL POST ON SUNDAY AS USUAL, NO THIS IS NOT A CHAPTER REPLACING IT, YES NEXT CHAPTER IS GAY SMUT WITH NO ANGST AND IM NOT PLANNING ON WRITING ANGST ANY TIME SOON!!!
SEE YALL IN THE NEXT CHAPTER~