● kiss your heart ●

Introduction:
• characters: bennet - razor
• side character: mentions of Lisa
• type: fluff
• requested: no
word count: 1746 words
• AU: normal day in genshin.

⚠️ guys, Razor and Bennet are minor characters (both 16 years old), so I tried not to add any sexual stuff except a single kiss (not make out - plz.))

_______________________________

Benett's pov:

Me and razor always got along very well ever since Ms. Lisa introduced us to each other. And I kind of grew a liking to this boy...

It's late in the afternoon, and I just finished my adventure at a new place I discovered on the north of mondstadt.

The setting sun tinted the sky a bright pink red-ish and orange that blended perfectly like watercolors.

Usually, around this hour of the day, Razor and I would meet up on the top of the starsnacher cliff and watch the sunset. I better get going.

~~~

Halfway up the cliff, I take a look at the top of it and see a figure sitting gorgeously in the reflection of the sunlight.

I sped up my little walk and started running up the cliff towards him.

"RAZOR!!!" I scream as I hug him from the back.

"Oh! Bennett, your he-"
As he was greeting me, a look of horror took over his eyes. What's wrong with him? Did he see a ghost?

"WHY IS BENNETT IN THIS STATE?! WHO HURT YOU!? IS YOU OK?!"
he shouted as he cupped my face.

"Oh! That! Dont worry, my dear friend, I adventured in a new place called 'Storm Terror's... something' I forgot, but there were lots of rocks. You needn't to worry, I didn't run into any monsters! I'm fine, and it doesn't even hurt!"

"B-but bennett is bleeding! We need to take care of your wounds!"
He said as he looked around him for supplies he could use to help me.

I sit on a rock while he takes off his black sleevless jacket and rip it in a few pieces as he warps them tightly around my wounds.

"I can't do much with such little supplies, but Razor tried his best."
He said as he brushed his fingers against my wounds.

I giggle as he does so. "Thank you for your help, razor."

We both sit together, admiring the sky as it gets darker.
I take a glance at him. He looks so majestic.

I can't help but inspect each part of him slowly eating him up with my stare.

His skin looked so smooth, and his cheeks matched the colors of his cherry red lips as he noticed me staring at him.

I lower my gaze to his firm body.
Despite him being short, his figure is buffed as hell.
The scars on his shoulders and upper arms fit him so well, too.

The lower I go, the better it gets.

His slim hands rest on his knees... his nails are perfectly taken care of despite him being in the forest most of the time, they look clean and soft... so holdable... so kissable...

And without thinking, I feel my body move on its own, grasping his hand gently and placing it on my cheek.

Once I realized what happened, I couldn't help but blush... and he did, too.

I drag his hand closer to my mouth as I plant a few kisses in the palm of it.

"W-what are you doing? What w-was that?"
He said as the color of his cheeks got a little redder.