🎅 chrismas bonus 🎅

Introduction:
• characters: cyno - tighnari
• side characters: kaveh - alhaitham
• type: comedy(?)
• requested: nope (gift from me!!!)
• word count: 584
• AU: modern au

_______________________________

Tighnari's pov:

Me, cyno, alhaitham, and kaveh are having dinner in a 4-star restaurant for Christmas Eve.

In the background of chatters and laughers plays soft Christmasy music.

After eating and drinking fine wine in the honor of this day, cyno and kaveh got a little more than tipsy.

My husband started throwing meaningless jokes at all of us while swinging his cup and spilling a few drops of red wine on the white table covers as no one paid attention to him nor his broken humor.

Kaveh, on the other hand, is a quiet drunk.
He wrapped his arms around alhaitham's neck, hanging on him like a sloth with a bright red tinting his cheeks.

He looks up at alhaitham with half sleepy eyes, this other one sitting with his arms crossed and a placid look on his face, almost displeased.

Kaveh slowly takes alhaitham's headphones off as he gets closer to his ear, whispering something that turns alhaitham red as a tomato.

I admit that kaveh can say the most out of pocket shit when drunk... and like always, alhaitham never knows how to handle them.

"Pfft- what a duo, you should take him home and have a nice and rough Christmas Eve together~"
I wink at alhaitham and tilt my head as he shoves kaveh away in embarrassment.

Kaveh sways in his seat, almost falling over from the other empty side, but alhaitham came for the rescue and laced his hand around him, making him lean on his shoulder as he sighed, trying his best to shake off his flusterness.

At the sight of them, my husband stopped cracking jokes to the air or maybe the wall behind us and inspected them, then turned his gaze to me with a wide ass smile on his face.

"What."
I say as my ears tilt backward. I glare at him.

"Look at those lovebirds~ Reminds me of us when we first were together~ "

I scoff out of embarrassment while I nudge his head a little and turn back to the table.

"What babeeeee~ look at meeee~ after all those years we've been together, you still are not used to my charm?"

"What charm...?"

"Okay, wait, wait, there is a good one."
He cleared his throat. He leans into me as he lifts my chin up with his pointer finger.

"Are you a snowman? Because I want to stick my carrot in your face."
He says, proceeding to wheeze like a tea kettle at his own joke.

"WHA-" He interrupts me.

"Oh, oh! Another! I have another!"
He says as he sloppily taps my shoulder and adjusts his sitting posture.

"Spend Christmas Eve with me, and I guarantee Santa won't be the only one coming." He says a little louder than before and starts laughing again.

I see at the corner of my eye some people from the other table beside us turn around in shock and by reflexe, of course, I punch my beloved hard in his face... by pure reflexe... reflexe, yeah.

"Merry chrismas, babe."
I smile warmly at him as I feel a nerve throb on my forearms and alhaitham chuckling.

What a great night... on second thought, I maybe should go home too...

_________________________________

BONUS FOR YALL SINCE THE XMAS SPECIAL WAS KINDA SHORT!!! HAVE A GOOD REST OF YOUR DAYS, SEE YALL IN THE NEXT CHAPTER~~~~