『 your number 』

Introduction: (10k special)
• characters: Gorou - Itto
• side character: Kuki Shinobu - Kokomi
• type: smut
• requested: yes (thank you Raymond_Valentine for the request!!!)
• word count: 4445 words
• AU: modern

_______________________________

Gorou's pov:

My phone's alarm went off, informing me about my break time.

I get up from my desk and stack the scattered papers.

I make my way to the building's rooftop as I spot my co-worker / childhood friend, kokomi.

No one's pov:

Kokomi: Heh, you're late.

Gorou: Sorry, my desk was a mess... Is there anything new happening on your side?

Kokomi: Mmmm, actually, kuki is quitting so she could work with a high-school friend because they are opening a new tattoo / piercing shop.

The name rang a bell in the boy's head as he remembered faint memories of a green haired girl hanging out with their group of friends.

Gorou: Oh yeah, I remember her. That's sad, I'm sorry to hear that...

Kokomi: Nah, she promised to stay in touch. And, she offered me a free tattoo since we are close friends, you know?

Gorou: Oh! That's good to hear. What are you planning on getting?

Kokomi: Yeah! I'm thinking of getting a jellyfish on the outer part of my upper arm.

Gorou: Oh shit, sounds nice. I can't wait to see it. I would have probably gotten a bone, lol.
(Lol, as in laugh out loud... he didn't actually say lol -)

The alarm of his phone goes off again, notifying them about their break coming to an end.

Kokomi: Ah! We better get going.

Gorou: Oh, one last thing, umm... mating season started, so... you know... I need your help again...

Kokomi: augh... even tho it's a one time per year thing, you still owe me the money from last year.

Gorou: IT WAS JUST 20 DOLLARS KOKOMI!!!

kokomi: pfft- I'm joking. I'm joking, okay. Once you run out of food or medicine, don't forget to text me so I can shop and drop them off at your place.

She said, walking back towards her floor as Gorou went to his, going on with their work day.

[A few days later]

As expected, Gorou took some time off from work and did not attend any meetings either.

Kokomi covered for him, telling the other employees and bosses that he is sick, that's if they even ask...

Today is kokomi's day off, so she decided to go get her tattoo and check the new shop out.

She slipped her hand in her bag and pulled out her phone. She texted kuki, and this other one showed up in a car not long after to pick up the blond girl.

Kokomi gets in the passenger seat as kuki drives them to the new shop while gossiping about nothingness.

Kokomi's pov:

Kuki stops the car in front of a cool looking shop.

The small billboard that was standing in front of the shop's door shined colorfully, giving off welcoming vibes. The same went to the inside of the shop.