✖︎ Stuck ✖︎

Introduction:
• characters: scara - kazuha - heizou
• side character: none
• type: smut
• requested: yes (thank you Kavehfanboy for the request)
• word count: 5365
• AU: Bully and best friends to lovers

_______________________________

Scaramouch's pov:

Heizou is quite the popular boy in our grade. All girls blush and twirl their hair when he looks at them, or even when he just simply passes by... what the fuck is this bullshit?

He is too kind for his own good and they only like him for his sens of humor and good looks anyway.

Tomorrow will take place a big American football match between our school and another. Obviously, me and the boys in my grade are part of it, one of them being, without any doubt, Heizou.

This dude makes me feel like the cheerleaders are cheering just for him when he, on the other hand, doesn't even know how to play properly. It gets on my nerves.

Heizou's pov:

I'm fucked.
Tomorrow is the big match, and I'm basically shaking like a damn leaf already.

I'm probably the worst in my team, and if I make them lose, this actually might be the end of me.

I sit on my desk, wandering my gaze out the window as pure chaos goes on in my head, then a pat on the shoulder snaps me back to reality. Its my bestfriend, kazuah.

"Yo bro, the cheerleaders are calling for you. They say it's an emergency."
He whispers.

"Oh... any idea on what's going on?"

"I don't exactly know why they want you but I heard that the leader broke her leg just now during rehearsal."

"And what's that gotta do with me?"

"I honestly don't know, good luck man."
He ended our conversation by patting my back and sending me off to the cheers.

When I walk closer to the group of girls in short skirts and pompoms, one of them surprised me from behind, whining annoyingly.

"Oh, hey heizou~ omg girls, he is here to save us!!!"

At her words, all the girls almost jumped me, all surrounding me instead of their hurt leader on the bench.

I walk over to her when she waves at me.
Her leg is enveloped in a white cast covered in pink glitter and cute doodles.

I smile and point at her leg.
"Hope that didn't hurt too much! Have a good recovery, too."

She smiles back and nods her head as she thanked me.

"Heizou, please, we need your help urgently."

"What is it? I'll try my best just for you girls."
At my words, I could hear a few girls behind me gasp in awe.

"As you know, I broke my leg, and the girls don't have a leader for tomorrow."
I nod in an understandment.
"Recently, one of them mentioned that you used to take dancing classes and that you performed really well, so I thought we could teach you the choreography, and you could play my role tomorrow. We have the same hair color, so a little bit of makeup would definitely get the job done. What do you think?"

Good lord, how the fuck do they know about that? But also, I am fucking saved.

Don't get me wrong, I do like getting put down by big, strong, sweaty men but not during a match...

I play a little hard to get so that it wouldn't be suspicious and twist my expression into a weirded out one, and they all together whine a please.

"Fine, I said I would try my best to help you girls, so I will do it for only this once."