❣ Drunken love ❣

Introduction:
• characters: kazuha - heizou
• side character: none
• type: fluff - smut
• requested: yes (thank you Meth_producer for the request)
• word count: 2168
• AU: bartender x partner

_______________________________

Heizou's pov:

I'm a bartender at a bar called "the cat's tail." and as long as I've been hired in here, there always was this one regular, my boyfriend.

He would come every night after his shift and sit on the same seat where he would start by ordering the same beverage every day, then proceed to get hella drunk and waddle back home, then I would follow him a few hours later.

Honestly, I'm surprised at how bro didn't get kidnapped or robbed yet...

Today, the door chime sounded many times, but none of the people that walked in were him. Something's off. Is he trying to get over his addiction of alcohol?
Anyway, I can't blame him.

I am a little worried since I sent him a few text messages, but I got left on deliverd... I hope nothing bad happened to him.

~~~

It was almost time to close the bar when the door opened again.

I turned away from the drink I was concocting, and there he was, visible eyebags, body limp, and hair messy.

He waddles over to his usual seat and sits down.

"Hey babe, can you keep the bar open for a little longer?"
He sounded on verge of tears.

"No, but you can stay here a little with me until i finish cleaning."
I say as I walk to the front door and lock it, switching the "open" sign to a "close" one.

I come back behind the bar and rest my elbows on the wooden surface as I look at him, all miserable, whining like a sad dog.

"Sooooo, what's going on, handsome?"
I say as I caress his cheek and move messy strands of hair off his face.

He sighs, then looks up at me, his head still resting on his crossed arms.

I bore my eyes in his, admiring him... he's so pretty, even when he cries.

He doesn't answer me.
I turn around to the drink I was preparing and place it in front of him.

"Drink up, I just made it. It's you inspired, haha."

Kazuha's pov:

A beautiful red white and green drink with mint and whipped cream on top sits in front of me, served by my boyfriend.
How could I refuse?

I take a sip and let the flavors melt on my tongue ss they slowly sink into my throat.

"So? How do you like it?"

It tastes fresh and sweet, just how I like it...
"I... I love it. It's perfect. Thank you, babe, you're the best!"

After that, the drinks came one after another as I drank my problems away.

My head and body started getting lighter and my tongue heavier.

"Can you tell me what's wrong now? Or do you need a few more drinks?"

"Aw man, it's just ahhh I don't know you know? But I know you know but I don't know how you know because I know that you know but I don't know..."

His hand comes up to cover his mouth as he giggles, a small blush tinting his cheeks.

"What is it that I don't know, hm?"

I hesitate before telling him, but then my lips part in an inhale, and words come out.