Chapter 5

2 weeks passed, and Wrestlemania was coming up. Me and Roman decided to go to the WWE workout gym. It was a Tuesday morning, so no one was there.

"Okay y/n. In order to win this. We have to work together. But I think we should go beyond that." Roman stated. I got lost looking at his muscular body. He was shirtless, so it showed so much more of his tattoos.

"Okay, and what is that idea Reigns?"

"I think we should do the same finisher. But not moonsalt, I don't know how to do a backflip." I giggled at that comment.

"Maybe I can practice a spear?" I ask unknowingly.

"Well, you are going to need practice. I am the god of spears, so I think I would be a good teacher." I giggle again.

"Okay, lets start with lifting first." I said.

Me and Roman did some bench presses and some squats. I was able to do a 10 rep deadlift at 275lbs, which was the highest weight I have ever done. We then took a 5 minute break and headed over to the bicycles.

After the cardio workout, we decided to practicing in the ring for a little bit.

"Spear me." Roman said out of no where.

"What?"

"Come on. Spear me."

"Roman-"

"I can't teach you if you don't show me a spear."

I took a deep breath. I can't believe that I was about to spear Roman Reigns. I went to the corner of the ring as Roman stood in the middle. I took a deep breath and began to run towards him. I somewhat did a spear, but it didn't seem or look right. I looked at Roman, who was about to start cracking up.

"Shut up! I don't know how to do this!" I whined while also laughing. He then sat up, eventually standing up.

"You only tackled me with your arm. You have to use your whole shoulder and aim right for the ribs. Do it again."

I can't believe I'm doing this. I really don't want to hurt him. But Roman is one of the most strongest men I know. I take a few steps back, getting ready to attempt another spear. I ran and aimed my right shoulder to Roman's rib. It felt so much more powerful. I was able to tackle him to the ground. His eyes widened from impressment.

"Wow, you learn fast y/n. That was amazing." I smile at Romans comment.

"Can I try a superman punch?" I ask, giving puppy eyes to Roman. He chuckles.

"Okay. Im only saying yes cause I wanna see how this turns out."

I let him return to the middle of the ring. I get myself pumped for the attempt. I jog, taking a sharp turn and did a superman punch. It was amazing. Roman didn't fall down though because I didn't actually punch him as hard as I could.

"Wow. I'm impressed y/n." Roman said which a shocked look. "I knew I could do it." I said. Roman gave me the cutest smile and we both headed out of the ring to get some water.

I placed my water bottle under the dispenser and looked at Roman.

"What are you thinking about?" Roman asked me.

"Well, this might sound cheesy, but I like hanging out with you. You make me feel something that I haven't felt very much. I mean I have my friends but I haven't seen them in a while." I responded.

"I like hanging out with you too y/n. Workouts are never this fun when you're not around. And I'm happy that I am making you happy." Roman said. I smiled at him. "By the way your water bottle is overflowing."