Chapter 43

I sneaked my way into my locker room an hour before my match. I changed into my black and purple attire and applied some glittery purple eyeshadow. I straightened my hair and laced my boots. I was so ready for my return tonight.

I put on a black hoodie and pulled the hood over my head. I walked to the gorilla while Sasha made her entrance. She looked way better since the last time I saw her. She dyed the ends of her blue hair neon green and her makeup was fabulous. Bailey, Dakota, Liv, and Raquel all stood in the ring while Sasha made her way down. She crawled into the ring and walked onto the apron. She did her little pose before jumping off the apron and walking in front of the ring, awaiting for her mystery partner.

I jumped in place a few times as Stephanie made her way out of the curtain and onto the stage. The crowd died down as she brought the microphone to her mouth.

"So, Sasha. Vince has found the partner for you. He has found someone that he believes you two could work together greatly."

The crowd cheered a little bit before dying down again. There was a huge moment of silence that filled the arena for a few seconds before the Shields music started playing. I looked over at Roman, who was by my side.

"Good luck baby. I love you." He said. I smiled and kissed his lips for a few seconds.

"I love you too hot stuff." I said. Roman chuckled at the fact I called him that. Usually he's the one who always calls me that.

Sierra, Hotel, India, Echo, Lima, Delta...Shield...

The crowd screamed and got on their feet. Every woman's face in the ring dropped, as well with Sasha's, with a smile cracked on her face. I entered through the curtain and the crowd got louder. God I missed this so much. I missed my friends, I missed the fans, I missed looking in at the ring.

"Oh my god! It's y/n l/n! She's back!" Michael Cole exclaimed

I ran down the ramp and gave Sasha a big hug.

"Oh my god your back!" She squealed while hugging me. I smile and looked up at the two championships hanging high in the air.

"I am back, and we are going to get those titles!" I exclaimed. She smiled bigger and hugged me again. We both slid into the ring and looked at our opponents. They all looked a little nervous seeing me back and stronger than before. I smiled and patted Sasha's back. Lilliana announced the three teams competing and then, the match was off.

.......................

The match started off with Sasha, Liv, and Dakota. Sasha viciously attacked Dakota first and she went rolling out of the ring after Liv went after Sasha. She drove Sasha to the corner of the ring and her spine hit the turnbuckle. She groaned in pain as she fell to the floor, clutching her back.

"Come on Sasha!" I motivated. Dakota and Liv started brawling in the ring. Sasha eventually pounced on the two woman. Dakota hit her face first on the turnbuckle, and Sasha delivered a back breaker to Liv. I clapped with motivation as she slid out of the ring and dug under the ring, grabbing a ladder. The crowd cheered as I jumped off the apron and helped push the ladder into the ring. I climbed back on the apron as Sasha rolled into the ring.

Liv and Dakota teamed up and started attacking Sasha. Liv hit her with a ddt onto the ladder. Sasha screamed in pain as Dakota launched herself at Liv.

The woman beat each other up and we're laying in the middle of the ring. I leaned my arm over the top rope, desperate for a tag.

"Come on Sasha, come on!!" I exclaimed. She crawled over and tagged my hand. The crowd screamed as I entered in and Liv and Dakota made a tag to their partner. I absolutely demolished the two woman. I delivered a Superman punch to Raquel and a spear to Bailey. Man this felt awesome. I missed it so much.