Chapter 23

"Mark?" My voice jittered.

"Oh y/n. I finally found you."

"Get away from me." I said as calmly as possible.

"You scared little girl?"

"No. Let me go." I was actually scared shitless.

"Come back home y/n. We could have fun."

"Absolutely not."

"You know what happens when I'm mad."

"Its been 12 years Mark and you still haven't changed?"

"Some things never change baby."

"Don't call me that. Get the hell away from me."

"Your making me mad y/n."

"I said get the hell away from me!" I screamed. He shoved his hand in front of my mouth, making my head slam against the brick building. I groan in pain as I look at him. He grasped my arm tightly and dragged me with him.

"Please let me go your hurting me!" I yelled. He gripped harder due to the fact I yelled.

Roman POV

"Y/n doesn't take this long in the bathroom usually." I said to her friends Allie and Hadley.

"She might be on her period Roman." Allie said.

"I've been there when she has been on her period multiple times. She never takes this long."

"Yeah I'm starting to get a little worried." Hadley said.

I was too. I had a really strong feeling that something has happened. "We need to go check on her." I said.

"Lets go, come on Allie." Hadley said. She agreed as we started jogging towards the building the y/n went in. We went inside and searched for her but she wasn't there. Shit.

"Lets check outside." I said. We went outside and searched around the building. We couldn't find her anywhere. I felt myself step on something and I looked down. No. It was y/n necklace she was wearing.

"Guys her necklace was on the ground!" I yelled. Hadley and Allie ran over to me.

"That is her necklace. Oh god." Allie said. I looked around and saw a old black car driving past the building. I looked at it suspiciously and saw a woman figure in the back seat. She leaned against the car window. Her eyes looked up as the sun shone through the window.

"Guys! Y/n is in that car!" I yelled pointing at it. She slammed her hand on the window and cried out. The car drove faster away after that.

"Oh my god, that was Mark!" Hadley screamed. My eyes widened and my blood boiled. We ran home and hopped in my car. The car passed the neighborhood and we quickly followed it. We stayed farther behind so we didn't get caught. The car drove about 20 minutes away from Steve's house. Allie texted Steve about what happened and where we were going. He said he was going to meet us.

After 25 minutes of driving, the car parked by this old rusty house.

"Stay in the car." I told Allie and Hadley. They nodded. I watched the drivers door open as a large man with dirty blonde hair climbed out of the car.

"Thats him." Allie whispered.

I kept watching as he reached into the back seat and pulled out a woman, who was y/n. He covered her mouth so she couldn't yell and she was grabbing her arm in pain.

"Lets wait till they are inside." I said. Allie looked at me.

"You really love her, do you?" She said quietly.