Chapter 41

I crutched my way through the front door. Roman held the door open for me then followed be shortly after. I saw my mom sitting in a chair in the corner of the lobby.

"Hey mom." I said. She looked up and saw me with a cast wrapped around my leg. She gasped a little.

"Oh my baby is it broken?" She asked while standing up from her chair. I nodded my head a little while Roman puts his hand on my shoulder. "I'm so sorry." She said.

"Its okay mom, it happens."

She gave me a gentle hug. An officer came to the lobby shortly after.

"Is Carly l/n here?" The officer asked.

"Yes thats me." My mom said. Me and Roman followed her through many hallways and many doors until we approached a room. The officer opened the door and let us in. There was a table with 2 chairs and a glass barrier separating where my dad will sit on the other side. My mom went to go sit down in one of the chairs while I turned myself around to face Roman.

"Im nervous." I mumbled. He took a deep breath and looked at me.

"And that is totally fine. But don't let him know your nervous. He can't touch you or your mother okay? I love you."

I took a deep breath. "I love you too." I pecked his lips and hobbled my way over to the chair next to where my mom was sitting. I laid my crutches up against the table as I saw the door on the other side of the room open. I saw my dad walk in with two officers by his side. He was handcuffed behind his back. He looked up at me and my mom and his eyes widened.

"Carly?" He asked shockingly. He went over and sat down across from us. I don't think he realized Roman was in the corner of the room.

"You have some explaining to do." My mom said.

"What is there to explain?" He said. I rolled my eyes.

"Well Mark, maybe explain how you became a drug addict and how you raped me and how-"

"Shut up!" he screamed. I rolled my eyes.

"Who gave you that broken leg? Im proud of who did it." He said. I rolled my eyes.

"Its my job Mark. I wrestle and I get hurt, but I make loads unlike you."

He scoffed as my mom started to talk again.

"So I wake up from my coma, so excited to see you and my two daughters again and then I find out you beat up my daughter, you did drugs and you raped her. YOU RAPED MY DAUGHTER MARK?" She screamed. He just looked down at his feet.

"Oh by the way Mark, do you know who beat you up? When you took me?" I asked with a smirk on my face.

"Who the hell was that?"

I smiled and turned my head around, looking at Roman. Then I looked back at Mark.

"You see that man over there? Thats my husband who beat the living hell out of you." I said chuckling.

"Your husband? Since when?" Mark said with anger on his face.

"That doesn't matter. All that matters is that my husband beat your ass and thats why you are here."

He stayed silent as I heard Roman chuckling quietly behind me, which made me smile. My mom would not keep her eyes off of my dad.

"I can't believe you Mark. I can't believe you would do this. You are a completely different man. I hate you."

My mom slammed her hand on the table and got up from her chair. Her face was fuming with anger. She walked out of the room and slammed the door behind her. Roman looked a little shocked because he has never seen my mom that angry before. He shrugged his shoulders and went to come sit down by me.

"1 minute." The officer said. I looked at Roman as he never took his eyes of my dad.

"It was fun beating your ass." Was all he said before getting up from his chair. I grabbed my crutches and stood myself up. I turned back to my dad, who was staring at Roman, then at me.

"You will never lay a hand on me again.... Believe that..."