Chapter 12

So many amazing things happened this past 2 month since Dean's return. Me and Roman were dominating everyone in the locker rooms, and Seth and Dean won the Raw Tag Team Titles. Now all 3 members of The Shield have gold.

Currently, I was in my locker room. I had my own locker room now, but I let my friends use it as well. I was gearing up for tonight's Monday Night Raw in Houston. I tied my hair in a high ponytail and tightened it. Then I heard a knock on the door.

"Coming!" I yell. I get out of my chair and walk towards the door. I opened it, and it revealed Roman, Dean, and Seth.

"Hey guys. What's up?" I ask.

"Do you have a moment to talk?" Roman asked. I look at them nervously.

"Umm, yes. Is it something bad?" I ask, fiddling with my fingers.

"No. Not at all. We just wanna ask a question."
Seth replied.

"Yeah. Um, come in." I open the door wider, letting them in. We all went over by the couch's and sat down. I looked at them, and immediately started getting worried.

"Okay, what's up?" I ask.

"Well, we have been thinking about this for a few weeks now. Us three all think of you as teammate, a sister, of course not Roman though." Dean started. I giggled and looked at Roman, who was shaking his head. I lsmile and turn back to Dean.

"We want to ask you if you wanted to be a part of The Shield."

I looked at them in shock. Me? A part of The Shield? I look at them, and they were waiting for my answer.

"I-uh-I don't know what to say." I responded.

"It's okay if you don't want to, we just thought we'd bring up the idea." Seth said.

"No! I do! I will." I replied. I looked at Roman, who was smiling ear to ear. I got up and hugged each one of them individually. I am no longer known as just y/n l/n. I am now also known as 1/4 of The Shield.

------

Tonight I had a match with Rhea Ripley. This was probably going to be the most painful match. Rhea was a wrecking machine. I was honestly nervous about how this was going to end up. I headed to the gorilla and saw Rhea standing the the ring, talking.

R: "So, as you all know, before Asuka, I was the Raw Women's Champion. Until I got hurt. Then you know how it goes. Asuka took the title and she now lost it to the rookie, y/n. But now I'm back, and I want a match. I want a match against Y/n L/n."

My music hit, and I walked out to the entrance way. I had my Mixed Tag Team Title on my waist and I held my Women's championship on my shoulder. I stopped and lifted it up high. My music stopped, and that was my cue to start speaking.

Y: well well Rhea I appreciate your confidence towards me but that isn't going to be happening. You see, you just got back from a knee injury. You might not be fully recovered. I think it's a risk to have a match against me, because, well, I've blown out many opponents knees in my time."

The crowd started roaring as Rhea starting chuckling. I just stood their, not breaking eye contact.

R: "well y/n, I appreciate your confidence, but not only am I 100% recovered, I am also 100% ready to beat your ass and take back my championship right here. Right now."

The crowd starting become mixtures of cheering and booing. Rhea took off the jacket she was wearing and threw it to Dominik, who was standing outside the ring. I just nodded slightly and made my way down to the ring. The crowd started cheering.