Chapter 40

Tonight was Monday Night Raw and I wasn't the most excited about it.

My 658 day streak of being a champion is going to end tonight.

I wasn't happy about it at all. But Triple H wanted more superstars to have the opportunity to hold the title. But I made a promise to him and myself that I will get back that title.

I am losing it tonight against best friend, Becky Lynch. I didn't give any smack to Becky about it because it wasn't her decision, but I think it would be cool for her to become champion again.

I saw Becky enter my locker room as I was fluffing up my hair.

"I'm sorry about the whole title thing." She said. I looked over at her.

"It's okay Becky. It's not our choices."

She smiled and headed to her locker and grabbed her ring gear. She headed to the bathroom to get changed. I sighed and pulled out my phone that vibrates against my thigh. It was my mom.

M: hey y/n. When do you think you can make it home next?

Y: probably by tomorrow night. Why?

M: I want to visit your dad

Y: are you crazy?! He is a psychopath mom!

M: yes I know and I want to confront him. Please come with me?

Y: I don't know mom.

M: you don't need to. I just didn't want to do it alone. I just want to talk to him

Y: fine, I'll go

I powered off my phone and placed it in my locker. I grabbed my title and headed to the gorilla.

~~~~~~~~~~~

"And her opponent, from y/h/t, she is the Raw Women's Champion, y/n l/n!"

I walked onto the apron and held my title up high. I looked at Becky in the ring and smirked. I climbed into the ring through the 2nd rope. I handed the ref my title.

__________

Becky got me in her submission hold, the dis-arm her. I screamed as my arm was behind pulled backwards. I reached for the rope, but my arms couldn't reach the ropes. I finally ended up tapping the mat and the bell rang. The crowd mixed with cheers and boos.

"Here's your winner, and the new Raw Women's Champion, Becky Lynch!"

I sat up against the turnbuckles looking at Becky in the middle of the ring holding the title high in the air. I brushed the hair out of my face with my hand and slowly arose to my feet. Becky looked at me as I walked up to her. I stood face to face with her. The crowd went quiet, unsure of what was about to happen.

I took a step forward and pulled Becky into a hug. She hugged me back as the crowd roared lightly.

"Good job Becks." I said before leaving the ring. She had a faint smile on her face as her music started playing once more. I made my way up the ramp and walked backstage.

I was soon pulled into a hug by Roman. I sighed and wrapped my arms around his waist.

"Is your arm okay?" He asked.

"Yeah." I quickly replied. I hugged Roman tighter then we released the hug. We started walking backstage together when I heard Vince calling my name.

"Y/n!"

"Hey Vince, what's up?"

"Remember you have a promo tonight with Alexa Bliss!"

Fuck. I forgot. I groaned mentally.