Chapter 16

It's been about 2 months since Roman had went back to home. We kept in touch with each other as much as we could, and right now, it was August 10. That means summerslam is coming up too. I haven't gotten the chance to get the Women's championship back, but I was told at Summerslam that I have gotten the opportunity. Tonight's Monday Night Raw I will have to sign the contract so that I can confirm this is going to happen.

I was currently in my locker room when Becky came in.

"Hey Becky." I said while applying bobby-pins in my hair.

"Hey y/n." She said. She walked over to her locker and grabbed her attire for tonight.

"What are you doing tonight?" I asked her. "Me and Seth have a mixed tag team match against Andrade and Zelina Vega." She said.

"That's cool. I wish you the best of luck!" I said.

"Thank you!" Becky said. She went to the changing rooms to get changed. I grabbed my phone and checked to see if I had any notifications. I did get a few texts from the group chat of me, Becky, Sasha, Bailey, and Liv.

Sasha - hey guys! I was wondering if tonight after Raw we would all wanna go to the club? Just to hang out!

Liv - Oh my gosh I'm totally in!

Bailey - sure!

I decide to reply later. I saw Becky walking out of the changing room.

"Hey are you going to the club with everyone after Raw tonight?" I ask.

"Um sure? When did they all say that?"

"They texted it in the group chat."

"Oh I didn't see it yet. And yeah, I'll go."

"Sweet. Now I got to get ready for this contract signing."

"Nice. I bet you that you'll win at summerslam."

"Thanks Becks."

"Anytime y/n"

I smiled and walked out of the locker room and jogged to the gorilla. I was supposed to be out there in 2 minutes. I lost track of time.

I made it to the curtains just in time. Rhea was in the ring sitting in a chair by the table, with the championship over her shoulder. My music started playing, and I made my way out. The fans started cheering as I made my way down to the ring. I hopped on the apron and let the crowd cheer a little before I entered the ring.

"Take a seat y/n" Triple H said. I nodded and sat down in a chair across from Rhea.

"So y/n. We have granted you the opportunity to face Rhea at Summerslam because of your win against Zelina. If you sign the contract, there is no going back. Read the terms of service first." He said. I grabbed the binder with the form in it and grabbed the pen off the table. I quickly gaze my eyes through the paper and clicked the pen open. The crowd cheered as I signed the contract. I set the binder down on the table, along with the pen.

"Rhea, please sign the contract." Triple H said. Rhea grabbed the binder and pen violently and signed the contract without even looking. I grabbed a microphone off the table and looked at her.

"You must be some kind of dumbass." I said. The crowd cheered as she just chuckles.

"Signing the contract without even reading it whats wrong with you girl?" I said. The crowd cheered and laughed as she set the binder and pen on the table. She stood up and we stood face to face. I had to look up a little, because she was taller then me. She took the microphone and brought it to her mouth.

"You aren't taking this away from me, understand?" She growled. She then gave me a huge slap across the face. The crowd 'ooh'd us and I looked back at her angry. I quickly picked her up and gave her a suplex right through the table. The crowd started cheering loudly as I looked at her. I was grabbing he back in pain. I chuckled and walked out of the ring, smiling the whole way up.

------

Me and Becky drove to the club together. We were just talking about some random things. Roman was the topic for a bit but we stopped talking about him as soon as we pulled up to the club.

"Okay, let's go have some fun." Becky said. I nodded as we headed inside. The rest of the girls were already there, so we went over and joined them.

"Hey! You guys made it!" Sasha exclaimed, giving us a quick hug. "Of course we would! We really need this." I said. We went over to the bar to grab some drinks.

"What can I get you?" The bartender asked me.

"I'll have a Bloody Mary please?" I said. I paid the bartender and we went off to make my drink. Sasha and Bailey ordered Martini's and Becky and Liv ordered Margaritas.

My drink came a minute later, and I took a sip and immediately felt satisfied. I haven't had a Bloody Mary in a long time and it was my favorite drink at the bar.

The girls went off to dance while I decided to stay at the bar and watch them. I wasn't a huge dancer, but I promised them that I would join them in 10 minutes.

I was looking at the girls when I felt a tap on my shoulder. There was a man who looked around his late 30's.

"What's a pretty lady like you doing here all alone?" He asked. I gulped nervously.

"M-my friends are over there dancing. I'm just sitting." I said.

"Well I can certainly dance with you~." The creep said. I started feeling nauseous as he wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Please let go of me. I have a boyfriend." I said. The man refused to let go.

"I don't see your boyfriend honey." He said. I tried pushing him away from me, but he kept grabbing me tightly.

"Please let go." I begged. This man totally reminded me of Mark. His touch made me so uncomfortable.

"How about we go dance somewhere more private?" He said.

"Let go of me!" I said louder. He refused, and I started panicking a little. He picked me up off the chair. I started trying to fight back.

"Let go of me bastard!" I yelled loudly. I kicked and squirmed until he let loose of me. He grabbed the back of his head, and I saw Becky standing behind him.

"Don't mess with her again sick bitch, understand?" Becky said, holding a empty glass in her hand that she supposedly used to hit him in the head. He scoffed and walked away.

"Are you okay?" She asked me. I nodded as a tear fell from my face.

"Yeah. He just reminded me of Mark." I said. Becky looked at me confused.

"Who is Mark?" She asked.

"I haven't told you?"

"No."

"Well, can we go back to the hotel. I can tell you then."

"Yeah, let's go."

Me and Becky said our goodbyes to the girls and explained why we were leaving. They understood and let us leave. I climbed in the passenger seat as Becky sat in the drivers seat. She started the car up and started driving back to the hotel.

"It's okay if you don't want to tell me." She said.

"No Becky, I trust you. I need you to understand why I'm a bit stubborn around guys." I took a deep breath.

"When I was 16 my mom was sent into a coma from a bad accident. She still hasn't woken up. But my dad Mark, he started drinking a lot and doing drugs. He then started hitting me, and one day came home and raped me." I said while trembling. "That's why I get super uncomfortable when a guy touches me like that, except Roman of course." I said. Becky didn't say anything at first, but then spoke up.

"I'm sorry y/n. That must of had to be so hard." She said.

"It's okay." I whisper. I lean my head against the window and watch the trees fly past me in the darkness.