Chapter 10

Me and Roman walked into the huge convention center where Raw was being held tonight. Since Roman was one of the top wrestlers for Raw, he had his own locker room with Seth. I just shared a locker room with Becky, Sasha, and Bailey. I approach my locker room and head inside. I drop my bag on the couch, scrimmaging through my bag, finding my attire. I grab it quickly slip it on. As far as I know, I'm not supposed to do much tonight. The Miz and Asuka were supposed to be in the ring and talking about our match at WrestleMania. I guess I am then supposed to interrupt them with Roman.

I finish the last of my makeup and pack my makeup bag in my duffel bag. I touch up my hair a little, making my hair look flawless. I grab my 2 titles from my locker and put them both around my waist. If you are wondering how that works, basically I put my mixed tag team title around my waist first, then my women's championship title on, overlapping the first title a little bit. It was secure to my waist, so I guess it wasn't a problem.

I head outside the locker room. I turn the corner and was met by Sasha. "Hey Sasha!" I exclaim. "Hi y/n!" She greets back. She looks at me from head to toe. She had a mischievous grin on her face.

"What?" I ask confusingly.

"Roman got lucky, you look so good." She says.

"Your damn right I got lucky." I heard a voice say from behind me. I smiled as I let Roman wrap his arms around my waist. I leaned my head back against his chest.

"I'm the one who got lucky." I replied. Roman let out a chuckle and gave me a small kiss on my head.

"Okay, I'm gonna leave you lovebirds." Sasha grinned. She headed inside the locker room and the door closed behind her. I turned around to face Roman. His face was inches away from mine.

"Lets go let the world know who the real power couple is." Roman said. I gave him a big smile. I placed my hands on his face and gave him a quick kiss. Roman put his arm around me and we walked to the gorilla together.

Me and Roman sat at a table together watching the monitor. The Miz and Asuka were talking.

********

M: "So about WrestleMania... was there ever a rule that you could bash someone with a steel chair? I don't think so. But Roman did exactly that. He showed the whole world what a dickhead he can be."

The crowd boo'd at his comment.

A: Y/n deserved it. She deserved that Snap DDT from The Miz. By The Miz doing that, it showed how weak she really is. The only way she won is because..."

She looked over at The Miz.

M: "She had her little slut boy saving her-"

Romans music started playing. The crowd filled with cheers and roars. Roman gave me a quick kiss and headed through the curtain. He had a microphone in his hand. He walked forward until he reached the beginning of the ramp. He looked around, nodded his head to every beat by the crowd cheering "Roman! Roman! Roman!" He gave a big smile and brought the microphone to his mouth.

"Me? A slut boy? Okay okay okay, before we get to that, let me say something. You said that it wasn't okay to bash your ass with a steel chair. But Miz, let me ask you this. Do you think its okay to fight my partner? My girl who was supposed to take your slut girl down."

The crowd all went like "oooh" to what he said about Asuka. I take a deep breath as my music started blasting. I entered through the curtain and look around the arena. They were all cheering, then eventually started to chant "Y/n! Y/n!" I smiled as I walked up to Roman's side. I looked at the ring, and Asuka had a look of disgust on her face. I chuckled and started to speak into the microphone.

"In my opinion, the match was totally fair. Roman got to use chairs, you attacked me, we are on the same page right? But you guys weren't physically or mentally strong to defend your titles against us." I said. I looked at Roman, and he had a huge smile on his face.

"And because of that, we have 2 titles around our waist." I added. The crowd started cheering.

"I accomplished my mission. Not only me, but y/n as well. We won OUR titles in OUR ring." Roman stated, not even cracking a smile. God, Roman was so good at keeping his character. I loved that he said it was our ring. In our ring, we got our titles. We stood there in silence and let the crowd cheer. I just have come to realize that it seems almost impossible that I'm here right now. After all that has happened in the past, I never thought there was anything great I could do in life. But standing here right now with my man, it seems almost impossible.

Me and Roman headed back through the curtain backstage. He had a match with AJ Styles shortly, so he didn't have any time to waste. He headed back to his locker room and I sat on a couch in the gorilla watching the monitor. I whipped out my phone and looked at my notifications. It said that a number in the area texted me. I opened it, just because I was curious. I proceeded to read the text.

Hey. I know this might sound very suspicious, but I want you to meet me outside of the convention center by the WWE truck.

I was just a little suspicious about this text, like what if it was a kidnapper. Well thats probably not the case because how would they have my number AND know where I am? I take a deep breath, thinking if I should go see this mystery person. You know what? Fuck it. I'm going. I get off the couch and head towards the back doors of the building. I quick grab my jacket from the locker room and head outside. As soon as I head outside, I saw a man leaning against the wall. He had dark grey jeans and a white shirt with a black leather jacket. He had brownish-orange hair and was around my height. He looked over at me, and I froze. I couldn't believe who was standing in front of me.

"Dean Ambrose?" I question. He nodded. "Yeah, your y/n right?" He then asked.

"Well yeah, but what are you doing here? Didn't you go to AEW?"

"Not anymore. It wasn't for me. I belong here. I belong in WWE. No one knows i'm here, and I want to make an appearance."

"Well, does Vince know? And why did you want to ask me? You could've asked Roman or Seth?"

"Yeah Vince knows, but heres the thing. I wanted to ask you because I know that you and Roman are together, and I want to surprise them, and maybe, just maybe try to get the band back together."

I couldn't believe this. I always loved the shield. Their chemistry on camera and off was so good. I was really sad when Dean left, so seeing him here was so awesome.

"That sounds absolutely amazing! I can help you make an appearance. Maybe I can like call them out to the ring and then I head backstage to grab you. I would love you 3 to get back together. You guys were always close and I bet it hurt becoming distant from them." I say.

"Yeah it was. Thank you very much y/n."

"Of course Dean. Also, when are you planning on doing it?"

"Vince was wondering if it could happen tonight?"

"Oh,oh, yeah, then I need to head inside. There is an extra locker room no one uses right behind these doors, so you can go in there. I'll tell the people in the gorilla that is is happening so they don't say anything to Roman or Seth, okay?"

"Sounds good. Once again, thank you y/n."

"Anytime Dean. Now lets go, we have no time to waste!

---------------

I get myself looking somewhat decent again. I head to the gorilla and told everyone what was happening, except Roman and Seth, of course. Dean decided to come out when Roman and Seth were out, so I wouldn't see him until I get Roman and Seth out here. I grab a microphone from backstage and get ready for this big moment to happen....