Chapter 24

RAW

Roman was currently in the Gorilla getting ready for his match against Bobby Lashley. I told Vince what happened and he was he understood and let me take 3 weeks off. Becky entered the gorilla and spotted me.

"Hey y/n" She said. I looked over and smiled at her while she sat down by me. She looked at my wrist that was in a cast and in a sling.

"What happened?" She asked. I took a deep breath.

"Mark." I said.

"Wait, your dad?" She asked. I nodded.

"How did he find you?" She asked.

"Me, Roman, and two childhood friends of mine when for a walk. I went to the bathroom by myself and he just took me. He broke my wrist and busted up my face."

"Oh my god. I'm so sorry." She said.

"Its okay. Roman beat him up and he is in jail now." I said. Becky chuckled.

"Oh imma ask him how that went." She said. I chuckled and looked up at the monitor. Roman was having a tough time these past few Mondays. I feel like the whole Bray Wyatt thing was getting to him. He has been losing his matches due to overthinking this whole thing. So when I saw Roman finally pin Bobby for the win, a huge smile formed on my face.

"He won!" Becky exclaimed. I squealed a little and ran towards the curtain. Roman just exited while wiping sweat off him face. He saw me and immediately smiled. I hugged him with one arm, unable to use my other one.

"Good job baby." I whispered. Roman kissed my cheek and patted my back.

"I love you."

"I love you too."

He kissed my cheek once more before heading to his locker room to go get changed. I had to go out to the ring tonight and tell the WWE universe that I wasn't going to be at Raw for the next 2 weeks. I waited by the curtain for my cue to enter. Someone tapped my back, and Dean and Seth stood there.

"Hey, we heard what happened." Seth said.

"Oh, yeah." I said.

"We want you to know that we will always be here. We are never going to let some bitch touch our sister. A shield member." Dean said. I smiled.

"Thank you guys." I smiled. I hugged them tightly before my music started playing. I smiled at them before heading out to the stage. The crowd stayed more quiet than usual. I faked a smile and walked down to the ring.

"Hey Houston." I said.

"Well I have some bad news. So as you can see, I recently went through something that has led me to breaking my wrist."

The crowd 'ooh'ed.

"So with that happening I am not able to wrestle for the next three weeks." The crowd started booing at the thought.

"I know, I'm upset too, but when I come back, I will kick ass, keep my title, and maybe, just maybe..."

I looked around at the crowd.

"Get my mixed tag team title back. "

The crowd cheered loudly as I readjusted the Womens Championship of my shoulder and carefully got out of the ring. The crowd started chanting 'kick ass! kick ass!" I smirked as I headed back stage. Many superstars told me that I hoped I get better. I thanked all of them and headed back to my locker room. Just as I was about to open the door, someone grasped my shoulder.

"I can take care of you~" A voice whispered in my ear. It definitely wasn't Roman's. I turn around and stood face to face with Bray Wyatt.

"Go away." I scoffed as I attempted to open the door. Bray grabbed my arm and pulled me away from the door.