Chapter 38

I was currently getting my makeup done at the church. I haven't seen Roman in a while. Romans dad, Sika, offered to walk with me down the isle, because I'm certainly not letting my father do that. I accepted his request.

The makeup artist finished my makeup, and I looked absolutely stunning. I went into the changing room and put on my dress. A whole wave of emotion flowed over me. I can't believe I'm getting married to a Roman. This is something my 8 year old self would be screaming and cheering over.

"Can you help me zipper the back?" I asked my makeup artist. She nodded and zipped up the back.

"You look gorgeous." She said. I smiled.

"Thank you!"

She nodded as I headed into the room where my mom and all the bridesmaids were. I popped my head in.

"Close your eyes!" I said. The nodded and all covered their eyes with their hands. I walked in front of them and adjusted my dress a little.

"Open."

They all opened there eyes. Their jaws dropped as I smiled and spun in a circle.

"Oh my god y/n you look so amazing!" Sasha said giving me a hug. I smiled and hugged her back tightly. Allie and Hadley came up to me next.

"You look so beautiful." Hadley said.

"Yes you do, you look stunning." Allie said after.

"Thank you guys. I love you."

"We love you too." Hadley said. I went over and gave Becky a hug. I then went over to my mom, who looked like she was on the verge of crying.

"You looking so beautiful sweetie." She said. I chuckled a little and gave her a hug.

"I love you mom."

"I love you too."

A few minutes later a photographer came in and showed us a picture of the whole venue.

"It looks beautiful

"It looks beautiful." I said. The photographer nodded and headed out of the room. I can't wait to get married. I can't wait to be able to call Roman my husband.

~~~~~~~~~~

Roman walked to the down the isle and approached the priest. The bridesmaids and groomsmen made their way down next. Joelle made her way down next as the flower girl. I smiled at her. She was so adorable.

"You ready?" Sika asked me. I took a deep breath and interlocked arms with him.

"I'm nervous." I said.

"It's okay to be nervous. If you weren't nervous then I think that would be a problem."

I smiled as the doors to the outside of the church opened. I took a deep breath and slowly walked out of the building with Romans dad. Everyone in the crowd and the bridesmaids cooed. I smiled as I looked up at Roman. His hair was tied back slickly into a low bun. He had a grey suit on with a light pink tuxedo. His eyes were glued to me in pure amusement. He smiled brightly as Sika let go of my arm. I smiled at him and walked up and stood across from Roman.