Chapter 33

Me and Roman took two weeks off after the Royal Rumble. Mainly just hanging out with our families and each other. It was much needed.

Tonight I was making my little return and having a match with Roman against Alexa Bliss and Braun Strowman. She knew all about it, and we were texting each other back and forth about it.

Me and Roman entered the arena for Raw tonight. I headed backstage and me and Roman made our separate ways to our locker rooms. I was met in the locker room with Becky.

"Hey Becks." I said dropping my bag on the floor.

"Hey, did you here the new wrestler who is coming tonight?" Becky said. I looked a little confused. A new wrestler?

"Um, no? What's his name?"

"I don't know, but Vince is going to introduce him to the us and everyone after your match I guess." She said. I was very curious about this new wrestler.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Shields music filled the arena as me and Roman stood in the ring. I held my titles up and Roman did as well. We looked over at Bliss and Strowman, standing on the other side of the ring. The bell rung, and the match started.

..................

Me and Bliss started off first. She started trash talking me while I just rolled my eyes. She stopped screaming and slapped me in the face. I grabbed my cheek and chuckled a little, looking back at her. I gave her a clothesline, causing her to fall the the ground. I grabbed her leg and got her in a sharpshooter. She screamed in pain.

"Tap! Tap! Come on, you know you want to!" I screamed. But I was soon pushed away. I fell down and looked up at the huge man staring down at me. The ref kept yelling at Strowman to go back behind the ropes. I stood up and raised my chin, standing face to face with the monster in front of me. I saw Roman slowly crawling into the ring behind Strowman, but I didn't break eye contact.

"Turn around big man." I said. He turned around and was met by a huge spear from Roman. He rolled out of the ring while Roman did as well. I turned towards Bliss, and was met by a huge kick to the face. I fell the the mat and held my chin. She climbed to the top and looked down at me. She delivered her signature move, the twisted bliss. She covered, but I kicked out at two. Bliss tugged her hair in frustration as she begged the ref to call it a three count.

She brought me back up to my feet, but I gave her a huge underhand punch. She stumbled back and I fell the the mat with exhaustion. I looked over at Roman, who was standing on the apron with his hand reaching over the top rope. I moved the hair out of my face and lept, tagging Roman.

Roman entered the ring, throwing rights and lefts to Braun. Braun then picked him up and threw him against the turnbuckles. He groaned in pain as he held his back. Braun grabbed him and threw him out of the ring. I jumped off the apron and checked on Roman.

"Are you okay?" I asked out of breath. He stumbled to his feet and grabbed my shoulder.

"Yeah, I'm fine." He said. I patted his shoulder. I then saw Braun charging towards Roman. I quickly grasped Roman's side and pushed him out of the way, causing Strowman to crash me through the barricade. I grab my head in pain as I heard Alexa's voice cheering Strowman on. I opened my eyes and saw Roman completely wrecking Strowman. He was absolutely furious. He drove Braun into the ring post, then immediately came over to me.

"Are you able to continue. Should we stop? Are you okay?" Roman said. I shook my head.

"No. No. We aren't stopping." I said. Roman helped me up to my feet and he entered the ring. He waited for Braun to arise to his feet before giving him a superman punch. I slowly brought myself up to the apron as Roman delivered a spear. He went for the pin, but Alexa ran into the ring and broke it up. Roman brought himself to his feet slowly and turned towards Alexa. She started begging Roman to not attack her. I slowly entered the ring and gave her a huge superman punch. Roman gave one to Strowman after. Me and Roman stood next to each other. I heard Michael Cole announcing behind me.