Chapter 55

Its been 4 weeks since Summerslam, and I haven't made my return yet, but I have been training. I got the brace off my neck 2 weeks ago, and I have been training my ass off to be better than ever and kick Mindy's ass.

Roman was out with his cousins at the gym. I decided to invite Naomi over to our hotel room. We were just talking about our husbands and our careers at the time. Naomi has defended her title 3 times since Summerslam, and she still has it.

"So, when are you clear to come back?" Naomi asked me.

"I will be back in the ring next week. I am so ready to beat Mindy's ass and show her who the real woman is."

"I am so surprised about her performance. I thought she was gonna absolutely suck. But no offense! You are way better than her. You guys' just had a mishap. You'll get her. I promise."

I smile with awe. Naomi was such an amazing friend. "Thanks Na." I gave her a quick hug. We then decided to get off our lazy asses and head to the gym as well. Training with Naomi is always fun.

~~~~~~~~~

"One more set, lets go, you got it." Naomi cheered on. I took a deep breath and grabbed onto he bar. This was my last set of pull ups before we were going to head out. I adjusted my grip and lifted my feet off the box. Naomi pulled the box away as I started my pull ups. I dominated my first 18 pull ups, then they started becoming slower and harder.

"Come on y/n! 2 more!" Naomi motivated. I was able to pull myself up for the first one, but my arms shook when I lowered back down. I took a deep breath and used my strength to pull myself up. I got about halfway when my body stopped moving. All of a sudden I felt a large pair of muscular hands wrap around my waist and boost me up to complete my last rep. I crept a smile on my face as I lowered myself down and let go of the bar. I turned around and saw Roman standing there, and Naomi was somewhat behind him smirking at me.

"I could've got it." I teased, running my hand down his sweaty chest. "You sure? You looked like you needed help." Roman said back. I rolled my eyes and pecked his lips. He smiled and wrapped his arms around me.

"You ready to go uce?" Jimmy asked while walked over to us, specifically Naomi.

"Yep, lets go." Roman responded. Jey eventually caught up with us and us 5 headed out of the gym and back to the hotel.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I walked into the arena with Roman. I still wasn't clear to be in the ring yet, but I will next week. I was just going to hang out backstage I was standing in the gorilla with Roman as he was getting ready for his promo he had tonight. His music started filling up the arena, and the crowd was cheering. Roman gave me a quick kiss on the cheek before he headed through the curtain. He held the two titles on his shoulders as he made his way down to the ring.

I took a deep breath and headed back to my locker room. I roamed through the empty hallways, counting the amount of tiles my eyes roam over on the walls.

"Well well well, look whose back."

I rolled my eyes at the horrendously annoying voice speaking behind me. I turn around, and was met by Mindy. Of course.

"What do you want Mindy? For me to beat up your ass?" I smirk. She rolls here eyes. "Please, you aren't even medically clear. I can easily beat you up. Just watch me."

"You know what? I don't care. You can keep talking, but just so you know, I don't give a fuck. So go away and suck other guys dicks, cause thats the only thing thats keeping you standing here today." I rambled. She took her hand and slapped me right across the face. I let out a smile and rubbed my jaw slightly. I slowly look back up at her.