Chapter 6

Me and Roman told Stephanie McMahon about our relationship before our match at WrestleMania. We wanted to make our relationship public somehow, but we decided that we would do it at WrestleMania.

At the moment, I was sitting down with Becky and Bailey at the cafe where me and Roman had our first date. We were talking about just some random stuff. I guess.

"So y/n, tell me, are you excited for your WrestleMania match?" Bailey asks.

"Oh of course! I can't wait to have that title around my waist!" I exclaimed.

"Is that the only thing your excited for?" Becky asks mischievously, with one eyebrow raised.

"Yes Becky." Then I turned grab my phone out of my pocket that started buzzing like crazy. I look at it and its my uncle. My uncle is also known as Steve Austin. He is my mom's brother.

"Um, I got to take this real quick, I'll be right back." I excuse myself. I accept him call and bring my phone to my ear. "Hey uncle Steve!"

"Hey y/n. I heard you have a very important match this week at WrestleMania. How are you feeling about it?"

"I'm honestly so excited. I can't wait to show Asuka who the real champ is and me and Roman lifting those titles high above our heads."

"Seems like your excited! How do you and Roman get along?"

"We are getting along good. We only talked like 3 times." I lied. Little did he know that he was my boyfriend.

"Well, I have a surprise for you y/n."

"ooh, what is it?"

"I got 2 front row WrestleMania tickets for me and Aunt Kristine!"

"No way! Thats so cool! I can't wait for you too see me kick ass!"

"Me too. Well I'll let you get back to whatever you are up to. Bye y/n"

"Bye uncle."

I hung up and returned to my seat. Becky asked who I was and I told her that it was my uncle. I eventually told her that my uncle was Steve Austin. Becky and Bailey couldn't believe what they were hearing. It was really funny seeing their reactions. We finished up our drinks and decided to go head to the gym and work out for a bit.

~~~~~~~~~~

We arrived at the gym, and I changed into some dark teal yoga pants and a black sports bra. We decided to head on the treadmill for 30 minutes with the incline on max. We then took some dumbbells and did some curls. Then we decided to do some bench presses, just because we all enjoyed them. Becky went up first, and I went behind her to spot. I let my hands lay under the bar as she did some reps. I soon got lost in thought about Roman. Damn I really do get distracted a lot. I was so lost in thought that I didn't realize Becky yelling my name.

"Y/n! y/n! Help me rack the bar!" She squeals. I jump a little and grip the bar and helped rack it. "Sorry." I said. She looked over at me with a little confusion on her face. "Are you doing okay? You have been doing that lately and been acting different."

I didn't know how to respond to this. "I-im sorry I have not been getting the best amount of sleep." I lied. It was really just me thinking about Roman 24/7. "Oh, well get rested good tonight, we have a big day tomorrow." She says. I nod and we head over to the locker room. I grab my towel and wipe the dripping sweat off my head. I change into a different bra and put on a black tank top, just because here in Atlanta, it was 77 degrees. I change into some black athletic shorts and meet Becky and Bailey in the lobby.

"Are you ready to go?" Bailey asks. Becky nods her head, but I was focused on the door opening and 3 men walking in. It was Jimmy and Jey Uso, but then Roman trailed behind them. He looked so hot. He was wearing a white tank top and some black basketball shorts, and he had a gold chain around his neck, as well as a gold watch around his wrist. His hair was tied back into a low bun. Bailey and Becky didn't recognize them walking in.