Chapter 19

Me and Roman made it backstage and Roman immediately got congratulated on his remission. He kept me by his side the whole time.

"I can't believe your here. I thought you were still in the hospital." I said, choking through my words. Roman stopped and looked at me.

"As soon as I found out I was in remission, I immediately came here. I couldn't stop thinking about you the whole time I was in the hospital. I was here when you were backstage. I was there the whole time watching your match."

"I feel so relieved. It was so hard being away from you for a long time." I said. Roman gently wrapped his arms around my waist.

"It was incredibly hard for me too, but I'm here now. I love you so much."

"I love you too."

I gently grab Romans face and pull his to mine. I pressed my lips into his as his hands stayed around my waist. I wrapped my arms around his neck as our lips were fighting for dominance. Roman gripped onto my waist and picked me up without separating the kiss. I wrap my legs around his waist while I tangle my hands through his soft black hair. I bit his bottom lip gently as he slowly allowed his tongue in my mouth. That didn't last long because we heard gagging noises behind us.

"Why the fuck do you have to make out everywhere we go." Dean said while fake gagging. Seth was by him looking a bit disgusted. Me and Roman both pulled away and I rolled my eyes. Roman gently set me down to my feet.

"Seth you can't be making that face. There has been plenty of times I've seen you making out with Becky." Roman said. I giggled a little.

"Same goes with you Dean, with Renee." I added. I then heard Roman chuckle.

"Okay but that's different." Seth said.

"How?"

Seth was speechless.

"That's what I thought." I said with sarcasm.

~~~~~~~

Me, Roman, Seth, and Becky decided to all go out to dinner together. Kind of like a double date if you ask me. We went to this one fancy restaurant where the cook cooks in front of you. It was pretty neat. Me and Becky sat by each other while our man's sat on the other side of us.

"So how are you feeling Roman?" Becky asked while taking a sip of her champagne.

"I feel great to be honest. I'm surprised I was able to get into remission that quickly." Roman relied. I then looked at him.

"Well, that was too long for me. 4 months was too long for me." I said. Roman chuckled.

"Would you have preferred a year?" Roman said. I widen my eyes a little and shake my head. Roman chuckles as well as Seth and Becky.

We were all enjoying our food when we were interrupted by someone tapping Romans back. He turned around and there stood Charlotte Flair.

Me and Charlotte never really talked much before. I have caught her giving me dirty looks though, especially when I'm around Roman. Roman turned around and faced Charlotte.

"Oh, uh hey Charlotte. What's up?" He asked. She took a quick glance at me and gave a devilish smirk. I stared at her with agony as she looked at Roman.

She ran her hands down Romans chest. "I'm so happy your back. I missed you."

Roman looked confused. "Um, thanks?" He said while removing Charlottes hand from his chest. Charlotte kept looking at him and licked her lips a little. I look at Becky, and she looks furious.

Charlotte started leaning closer to Roman, till I got out of my seat and pushed her away.

"Okay what the hell is your problem?" I yell at her, standing in front of Roman.