Chapter 49

"Hey y/n, come in." Becky greeted. I smiled and walked in. I saw Seth on the couch scrolling through his phone. He looked up at me and smiled.

"Oh, hey y/n!" He greeted.

"Hey Seth."

"Is something wrong?" Becky asked from behind me. I took a deep breath.

"That Mindy girl is not leaving Roman alone. She followed us here and was flirting with him down in the lobby. She also kissed his cheek and said how he only married me because he felt bad."

Becky and Seth looked mad. They did not like the sound of this.

"Mindy is here?" Seth questioned. I nodded my head and let out a sigh.

"I just needed to get away from the whole thing. I told Roman that I was coming to your room and I didn't want to talk about the whole thing. What if he just married me because he felt bad?" I stupidly questioned. I lowered my head, looking at my hands fiddling with each other.

"Y/n, stop. Your getting too ahead of yourself. Roman loves you so much. It's unbelievable how much he loves you. He would never do anything to hurt you, okay?" Seth stated. I nodded slowly.

"Yeah, but I don't trust her."

"No one does y/n, but all you have to do is trust Roman, okay?" Becky said. I nodded my head and laid it in my hands. Seth rubbed my back while I was calming down from the whole thing.

"Thank you guys. I'll talk to him at some point." I said. I hugged Becky and Seth once before saying my goodbyes and leaving. I really didn't want to go back to my room, risking Roman being there, but he may still be in the lobby. I took a deep breath and decided to go to the small hotel gym on the 3rd floor. The gym always made me feel relaxed and safe.

I scanned the key scanner and entered the empty gym. I grabbed a towel and flung it over my shoulder as I made my way to the treadmill. I spent a good 30 minutes on the treadmill before taking 50lb dumbbells and doing some curls. Music blasting through my one airpod as I worked out.

I soon heard the gym door click open. I turned my head slightly to the door and saw a man walk in. He looked around my age, and had brown fluffy hair. His muscles bulged through his biceps a through his back. I quickly looked back at the mirror and finished my set of curls. I did see him glimpse at me through the mirror. I smiled a little before setting down the dumbbells.

"Hey, aren't you in WWE?" I heard a low voice say behind me. I turn around and saw the young man looking at me. I smile a little bit.

"Yes I am." I responded. He smiled a little.

"That's really cool. Never though I would see a wrestler as beautiful as you around here." He said. I smiled more and blushed lightly.

"Thank you very much. What is your name?"

"Braden."

"I'm y/n."

"You have a very pretty name." He compliments.

"Thank you."

He smiled and adjusted the weight on the LAT pulldown machine. I watched him sneakily as he pulled down the 115lbs to his chest. I soon look away and did some final stretches to end off my workout. I sat in a straddle and leaned forward, pressing my chest to the floor. After a minute, I sat up, and saw that Braden was sitting on a bench. He was looking at his phone, then took a glance at me. I smiled before wiping the sweat away from my head and tossing it into the dirty towel bin. I grabbed my stuff and headed towards the door.

"Wait."

I turn around and saw that Braden stood up. He slowly walked over to me with his phone in hand.