Chapter 59

I am currently standing in the gorilla 3 weeks after my surgery. I finally built up the courage to go out there and tell the universe the truth. I dress in some casual clothes. A white tank top with a black jacket and some skinny jeans. I shake my wrists around, relieving some nerves.

"Y/n?" I heard a voice say. I turn around and saw Mindy standing there. "What do you want?" I ask her. I haven't seen her since our match at WrestleMania.

"I-I just came to see how you were doing."

My shoulders released their tenseness, and I was a bit confused. Why was she asking me how I was doing?

"I'm okay? Why do you care?"

"Because I do okay? Ever since our match, I have been worried sick about you to be honest. I know that sounds absolutely ridiculous, but I hate admitting the fact that I injured someone. And I am sorry about the whole thing with Roman. He deserves someone like you, not me. I have never seen him this happy around anyone after his wife until you came around. He was worried sick in the hospital for you."

"Wait. You were at the hospital?" I asked with slight ease.

"Yeah. I checked in on you. He was in the waiting room, and he started crying uncontrollably. I have never seen him cry. He loves you y/n." She finished. She gave me a quick rub on my shoulder before walking off, leaving me speechless. I was soon snapped out of my thoughts by my music blaring through the stadium. But the crowd's reaction was not what I expected it to be. I heard laughs, some boos, and horrible chants. The crowd starting chanting "pussy bleeder!" I took a deep breath and ignored the crowds chants as I made my way down to the ring. Something I was somewhat happy about was that there was still a decent amount of fans who still cheered for me. I gave some fans some high fives before I slid into the ring.

"Whats up Fort Worth." I say into the microphone. I lower my head as I heard boos and cheers echo throughout the stadium.

"Well, I'm back, and I have some explaining to do. 4 weeks ago at WrestleMania, y-yall know what happened." I said. I lower my head a little and lick my lips.

"I was bleeding, and yes, I get why I'm now called a 'pussy bleeder'." I slightly chuckle. The crowd goes silent, waiting for me to continue on.

"I am hella nervous to share this to the world, but y'all deserve to know. A few days before my match, I received news. After I received it, I should've cancelled my match right then and there, but I made the wrong choice and I wrestled."

I took a deep breath, fighting back tears that were building up in my eyes. I sniffled a little bit, wiping my nose.

"That news was, I- I was pregnant."

The crowd goes into a state of absolute shock. I lowered my head, releasing some tears. I wipe them away, struggling to continue.

"I fought out there. I-I fought and I paid the consequences. I took a hit to my stomach, and that caused a life-threatening situation. I-I lost my baby." I cried. There was no chirp coming from the crowd. There was even some people crying, especially the older woman.

"I had to take time off, and I still need to. I had to have surgery. I am not going to be back and wrestling for the minimum another 2 months."

The crowd starts booing. Now that they know the story, everyone is on my side. I wipe away more tears that started falling down my face.

"But no way in hell am I leaving. Because I am c-coming back. I am coming back so I can show everyone here, everyone backstage, my family, my friends, my husband, my stepdaughter, and my unborn child that I lost, that I don't give up. When life pushes me down, I fight. I fight, and I get back up, and I come back stronger and better than before. And y'all can believe that-" My voice chokes out. The crowd starts cheering and chanting 'thank you y/n.' Tears continuously fall down my face as I slowly exit the ring. I slowly walked up the ramp with my head down, wiping my tears. The crowds ovation increases dramatically. I look up and saw Roman slowly walking out of the curtain. I immediately break down into a crying mess. He stands there with a guilty and heartbroken look on his face. He slowly holds his arms out. I walk my crying self up to him and embrace him in a hug. Everyone starts cheering as I cry into his chest. He rests his chin on top of my head, rubbing my back slowly.

"Y/n met at the top of the ramp by her husband, the Universal Champion, Roman Reigns after her emotional speech." Wade Barrett says.

He then wraps his arm around me and slowly walks with me backstage. I was immediately met by Becky and Seth.

"Oh my lord Y/n come here." Becky said, with a tear falling from her eyes. She pulls me into a hug, and I rest my face on her shoulder. She tightens the hug for a second before releasing. Seth then came over to me and embraced me in a hug. "I am so sorry Y/n." Seth mumbled. I rested my head on his chest and sniffled uncontrollably. After hugging Seth, I saw Sasha and Dean make their way over.

"Y/n oh my god honey!" Sasha said with pain in her voice. She pulled me into a hug, resting her chin on my shoulder, and I did the same with mine. I cried some more, letting all my emotions out. Dean came and joined the hug, gently rubbing my back. As much as I disliked sharing that secret with the world, I felt like it was the right thing to do, and lifted a huge weight off my shoulders.

Y/nreigns

♥️796k                             💬36

♥️796k 💬36.9k
Liked by mindymorrison, stephaniemcmahonwwe, romanreigns, and others

Y/nreigns I lost a beautiful baby, and my only baby I could've ever had in this world 💔

Comments:

@romanreigns I am always here for you baby. I love you
Y/nreigns I love you so much

@itsmebayley I am so incredibly sorry y/n. Everyone is here for you, we all love you
Y/nreigns thank you Bayley. 🤍

@mindymorrison 🙏

@wwerollins the shield isn't the same without you 🙁
Y/nreigns I am not the same without the shield ☹️
@thedeanambrose get better soon girl, we need to go kick ass together again.
Y/nreigns @thedeanambrose oh I will 💪

-----------------

WWEonFOX

WWEonFOX many news this week from WWE, including WWE Superstar Y/n L/n explaining an emotional occurrence that happened after WrestleMania

Comments disabled