Chapter 45

Me and Sasha walked out of the curtain to roars and cheers of the crowd. We had a promo tonight in the beginning of the show.

We rolled into the ring and held our titles high. The crowd cheered loudly as we did so.

S: So, let's talk about last night at Money In The Bank. Last night, I was nervous about who my partner was. I had a feeling I wasn't going to like who Vince chose. But he choice the best partner ever."

The crowd cheered as I smiled. The crowd started chanting my name, which made me smile even more.

Y: As you guys know, I had a pretty nasty injury four months ago. And y'all don't know how much it hurt not seeing you guys. It took me weeks to be able to build up my strength. Luckily, my husband, the Universal Champion Roman Reigns was able to help me and I am back better than ever.

The crowd cheered and chanting my name again.

Y: Yesterday I arrived at Money In The Bank, and I was ready to kick ass. And I couldn't have have asked for a better partner to be partnered up with than Sasha.

Sasha smiled and gave me a hug. I tightened the hug and before releasing.

I'm on my own~ against the world~

Me and Sasha look over at the curtain to see Bianca and Naomi making their way to the stage.

B: hold up hold up. Last night, you didn't even have a challenge. You guys beat the other girls easily. But now you should face us, and fail the challenge.

Me and Sasha scoff as we looked at them. I adjusted my title higher on my shoulder.

S: so you want a match?

N: yes! We want a match. And we are gonna snatch y'all both bald.

The crowd started cheering and chanting as we looked around the arena. Bianca and Naomi crossed their arms in front of their bodies, glaring at us.

Y: if you want a match... your on

I dropped the mic as I gave Sasha a fist bump. We leaned up against the ropes, holding up our titles high in the air in front of them.

"We are the champs, and we will be at the end of the night!" Sasha yelled. I nodded as they gave us an evil glare before they headed back up the ramp. My music started playing as we soon exited the ring, walking up the ring side by side. We have some fans some high fives and fist bumps before holding out titles high once more.

~~~~~~~~~

"You need to kick their asses. Send them to Pluto... OOH! Or Uranus!" Dean exclaimed. I chuckled as well as Sasha as we were both were curling our hair.

"Dean-what?" Seth asked very concerned. Becky who was sitting by him let out a few chuckles.

"Sasha how do you deal with this?" Becky asks. Sasha snickered and placed the hot curling iron down.

"I get used to it. He keeps me entertained." She said. I smiled while leaning down and unplugging the curling iron. I look in the mirror and fluff my hair up a little. I turn around and faced the boys.

"How do I look?" I asked while doing a little spin.

"Hot like always." Roman replied with his deep voice. I blushed a bit before looking at the other boys.

"Looking good." Seth said. I smiled before looking over at Dean.

"Not gonna lie, Sasha looks good."

I let out a sarcastic gasp as Sasha giggles, walking over to him and sitting on his lap.