Chapter 32

We had to tell my family and Romans family today. The Royal Rumble went off air after Roman won, so they didn't see the proposal.

Me and Roman caught a flight back to y/h/t. We were finally able to live in our new house for a few days, which was pretty exciting.

Roman called an uber and they drove us to my moms house. I was exhausted from the flight, so I took a short nap against Roman's shoulder. He rubbed his hand in a circular motion against my back, which made me feel safer than ever.

About 25 minutes later, the uber pulled up to my moms house. Me and Roman got out of the car and grabbed our luggages from the trunk. We thanked our driver as he drove away. I took a deep breath and looked up at Roman. He had on a black under armour t-shirt and some light blue jeans. His hair was tied into a low bun, which I absolutely adored.

"You nervous?" He says, snapping me out of my daydreams.

"Oh, uh, yeah a little." I said. Roman put his arm around my shoulder as I looked at the beautiful ring on my fourth finger.

"I love the ring Roman." I said. He kisses my head.

"Im glad you like it. When I saw it, I immediately knew that this was the one for you."

I smiled and kissed his cheek. We headed towards the front door and I took the house keys out of my pocket. Uncle Steve's car was in the driveway, so he will have to hear the news too.

I unlock the front door and push it open. I saw my mom and uncle Steve in the kitchen talking. The looked at the front door, which made a lot of noise. They saw me and Roman there, and her face brightened.

"Y/n!" She exclaimed. I walked over to her and gave her a hug. "I missed you honey." She said.

"I missed you too momma." I said. She went over and gave Roman a hug while I gave Uncle Steve a hug as well.

"Where's Kenzy?" I ask.

"She is in her room." My mom replied.

"Wanna go say hi?" I asked to Roman.

"Sure." He said. We first went to my room and dropped off our luggage before approaching Kenzy's room. I knock on the door twice. I heard a faint 'come in' from the other side of the door. I opened the door and she turned her head and looked at me.

"Y/n!" She exclaims just like my mom did. My 18 year old sister ran and wrapped her arms around me. "I missed you so much sis."

"Aw, I did too." I respond. I set her down as she looked at Roman.

"Hey Roman!" She said. "Hey Kenzy." He greeted back. She gave him a small hug before we all headed out to the living room.

"Mom! Uncle Steve! Come to the living room! Me and Roman need to tell y'all something!" I yelled from the living room.

"Coming!" My mom yelled back. A few minutes later they both arrived in the living room, sitting down on the couch parallel from the one me and Roman were sitting on. Kenzy was sitting on a sofa by us.

"So, if you guys watched, we had a pretty good night at the Royal Rumble." Roman started.

"Yeah I watched it. Congratulations y/n with beating Ronda. And congratulations Roman for winning the Royal Rumble." Uncle Steve said.

"Thank you." Me and Roman synced.

"Well, that wasn't the best part of our night." Roman said. He looked over at me and smiled. "Okay what is up? Y'all are making me suspicious." Kenzy said. I took a deep breath as Roman grabbed my left hand. He slowly lifted it up, showing the gorgeous ring on my fourth finger.