Arcade

A/N: Fuck it, y'all are getting another chapter today. Enjoyyyy <3

Songs for the chapter: Love And Feeling by Chet Faker, Stones by Rooftime, jawbreaker by Machine Gun Kelly, Distress by Hippie Sabotage, Friday I'm in Love by The Cure, Teenagers by My Chemical Romance, Teenage Dirtbag by Wheatus, I'm Into You by Chet Faker, Mess Around by Cage The Elephant, Nevermind by Dennis Lloyd, It's Been You by Mindchatter, Courtside by Tim Atlas, Referees Don't Fall In Love by Mindchatter, Cherry by Lana Del Rey

"So, I take it you and Wes are finally no longer together?" Mindy asked as she rolled up a joint. Her and Tara were currently sitting in Tara's car, which was parked right outside of Liv's house.

It was the day after Tara officially called it quits with Wes, but she's yet to tell anyone that it was finally over. The only person who knew was Sam, simply because she was texting her the entire time and they had a conversation about it when Sam got home from work.

"I'm not saying you're wrong, but what makes you say that?" Tara chuckled, turning her phone off.

"You've been texting Amber like there's no tomorrow and you have a light to you. And sure, you've had a light to you all the time, but now more so than ever." Mindy explained, licking the paper to make sure the joint stuck together.

Tara smiled, shaking her head. Of course Mindy would know who Tara was texting. She always had the biggest smile on her face when having a conversation with Amber. Mindy teased her about it from time to time, too.

"Valid enough." The girl shrugged, pulling out her inhaler. She took the cap off and placed the piece to her mouth, pressing on the button and inhaling the medicine. "But yes, I did break up with him yesterday."

Liv walked out of the house, wearing a black skirt with a red top and some heels. She ran over to the car and got in the back seat.

"Hey girlies." The pink haired girl smiled. "Is that a joint?"

Tara and Mindy laughed, nodding their heads. Out of their entire friend group, Mindy and Liv were the biggest stoners. They smoked almost every day and at least twice a day. It was better during the school year, but during breaks, they really went all out.

"Of course it is. You wanna smoke?" Mindy turned to look at her. Liv smiled wide, nodding her head 'yes'. She would never pass up a chance to get high, especially if it was with Mindy.

"You are not hotboxing my car!" Tara quickly said, taking the joint out of Mindy's hand and putting it in the small space in the side of the door.

"Hey!" Mindy said, frowning slightly. She never planned on hotboxing Tara's car, since the girl would actually kill her. The only place where Tara would not let anyone smoke was her car.

There was this one time when her, Mindy, Liv and Amber hung out, and Mindy decided to smoke in the car, and it truly scarred her for life.

Tara didn't mind her friends smoking, until they got pulled over by Dewey and were questioned. Of course Dewey let her off with a warning, telling her to not have people smoking in her car. And also, the smell of weed stayed in her car for a good three days after the incident.

That was 2 years ago, about 7 months after she got her license. If it was any other police officer, she'd probably be in bigger trouble.

"Chill out, you'll get it back when we get to the arcade." Tara laughed, starting to drive off. Mindy folded her arms and sulked, desperate to smoke a joint. Liv just laughed with Tara, knowing that the curly haired girl was known for being dramatic when it came down to weed.

They were currently on their way to the arcade, where Amber and Chad were going to meet them. The two were hanging out together, well more like working out together. They decided to hit the gym and hang out before hanging out with Mindy, Liv and Tara.