Time to be an Athlete

A loud moan escaped the woman's lips as she threw her head back, slightly hitting it against the wall in the shower. The whole room was filled with steam and moaning, and she felt her knees getting weak. If it wasn't for the support of her weight from the woman below her, she would've definitely fallen.

"Fuck Sam, right there."

Kirby tangled her fingers in the dark haired woman's wet hair, balling her hand into a fist and pulling a bit on it. Sam was currently kneeled in front of her with her head between the blonde's thighs. The amount of tension that was between them earlier at the gym of the Academy stayed, and both of them needed to do something about it.

The moment they stepped foot into her apartment, Kirby was pushed against her front door, lips caught in a needy kiss. Clothes were being pulled off right away as Sam somehow managed to get them into the bathroom, starting the water in the shower.

It certainly has been a long while since Kirby and Sam had the chance to get sexual, so I suppose all they needed to get to the point they were at now was that sparring session. I mean, with the amount of tension between them and the sexual frustration they felt, it kind of made sense as to why that session would be the pushing point.

Kirby's legs began shaking lightly, her walls slowly tightening around Sam's tongue. Throwing her hand to the side and holding on to the wall as a means of some support, she let out yet another loud moan, feeling Sam hitting her sweet spot.

"Oh my God! Fuck, right there."

Sam looked up at her, smirking slightly as she saw Kirby's heaving chest. The blonde was pretty much in a state of oblivion, and judging by the loud moans, tightness of her grip on Sam's hair, and the way her walls were getting tighter around Sam's tongue by the second, she was not far from reaching her high.

The younger woman, who had the blonde's left leg resting on her shoulder, snaked her hand around her thigh, while bringing her free hand up to where her mouth currently was. She quickly inserted her middle finger inside of her Kirby, whose eyes practically rolled to the back of her head, and began pumping it in and out of her at a fast, yet steady pace.

"Oh fuck!"

Sam latched her mouth onto Kirby's clit, sucking on it and circling her tongue around the small bundle of nerves. She slipped another finger inside of the FBI Agent, chuckling softly as the woman above her began moving her hips in a circular motion, riding Sam's face. The vibrations from her laugh only provided Kirby with more pleasure, adding on to the sensitivity she was already feeling.

With only a few moments left before Kirby would reach her high, Sam increased her pace, thrusting her fingers in and out of her harder. She kept her tongue focused on the clit, applying just the right amount of pressure to provide Kirby with all the pleasure she needed.

As her legs began to shake and the knot in her stomach tightened before somehow un-tightening, Kirby used her entire strength to push herself harder against the wall to avoid falling over. Her knees gave out, and with a throaty "Sam!" she came undone, finally reaching her orgasm.

The younger woman slowed her movements down and sucked up all that came out of Kirby before she removed her fingers out of her. She left kisses on her thighs, her stomach, chest, neck and then finally her face as she moved back up to her feet, leaving a soft sweet kiss on the older woman's lips.

"You drive me crazy, I hope you know that." Kirby muttered against her lips, breathing heavy.

"You do the same to me, darling." Sam smiled against her lips, pulling her closer to her body, "Now how about we actually finish our shower, hm?"