Get Wild

A/N: lol you guys might hate me for this cuz some shit's about to happen starting with this chapter...but it's good for the plot so 🤷‍♀️ and who doesn't love a bit of drama?

Songs for the chapter: Yeah! (feat. Lil Jon & Ludacris) by Usher, LoveGame by Lady Gaga, Freek-A-Leek by Petey Pablo, Glamorous by Ludacris and Fergie, Get Low by Lil Jon & The East Side Boyz and Ying Yang Twins, SOS by Rhianna, Fergalicious by Fergie and will.i.am, Rock Your Body by Justin Timberlake, Don't Stop The Music by Rhianna, Gold Digger by Kanye West and Jamie Foxx, Crazy In Love (feat. Jay-Z) by Beyonce, Party Up by DMX, Promiscuous by Nelly Furtado and Timbaland, Lollipop by Lil Wayne and Static Major, Hit 'Em Up - Single Version by 2pac and Outlawz, Smack That by Akon and Eminem, California Love by 2pac, Roger and Dr Dre, Let Me Blow Ya Mind by Eve and Gwen Stefani, Rude Boy by Rhianna, Umbrella by Rhianna, Low (feat. T-Pain) by Flo Rida, Swing by Savage and Soulja Boy, Ayy Ladies (feat. Tyga) by Travis Porter

Fourth of July was today, and Amber was throwing another party. Her parents were out of town and wouldn't be back for another two weeks, which meant that the girl could throw quite a few parties if she wished.

That was probably going to be the case, seeing as Anika, Quinn and Ethan really had to get the feel of how their group was. Plus, it has been over a month since Amber or anyone in the group had thrown a party. Everyone was pretty much deprived.

Tara was currently at work, as she was the closer for tonight, and wouldn't be at Amber's until 9 pm. The party started at 8, same time as Tara's store would close, and the raven head wouldn't have her best friend to help her set up. It sucked, but at least Chad and Liv offered to help.

Wes, too, decided to help out a bit by bringing a fuck ton of alcohol and weed. Did it catch everyone off guard? Yes, but they loved this new change from the blonde. He's really started letting loose and didn't give that much of a fuck about anything his mother said to him anymore.

They set everything up fairly quickly, having a few minutes to spare before the party started. Chad decided to pack a bong for the four of them, which was accepted by everyone rather quickly. The group smoked the entire bowl, passing it around three times before it was empty.

It was perfect timing too, since right after they were finished, the first group of teenagers stormed into Amber's house, kick starting the party. Music began playing loudly on the speakers, playing the usual pop songs that the majority of Woodsboro High listened to.

Was it Amber's usual go to when listening to music? No, but the raven head could still vibe and dance to it, even if it wasn't something she listened to on the daily basis.

Mindy and Anika made their way through the house at around 8:10, with the film nerd immediately going to smoke a bowl. Anika just let out a soft chuckle, grabbing herself a beer. It's not like she didn't smoke weed, she just wanted to start off with alcohol and build up to it, if you get what I mean.

Chad and Wes were somewhere in the house, either playing cup pong, pool, smoking weed or taking shots. The jock had turned the dyed blonde into a version of himself, having the boy go hard at parties and drink like there's no tomorrow. They even started shotgunning together, and Wes was a lot more open to the idea and more comfortable with hitting on girls.

It actually worked since a few moments later, Amber caught him making out with some girl that had dyed her hair red, when she was making her first round around the house. Chad, of course, was proud of this and ended up pulling Amber aside to let her know just how proud he was.

Liv and Anika were somewhere in the living room, dancing away. Mindy was busy sitting on the couch and smoking, but she did look up a few times to look at the Asian American girl, admiring her dancing.