Lies

Senior Night came faster than Chad or Ethan would've expected it. A week of practice and just getting to know the team, and three weeks of playing games, all of them being almost easily won by the Panthers of Woodsboro High. It was great, but tim was flying by so fast and it genuinely made Ethan and Chad sad.

It wasn't their last game, but it would be their last home game of the season. For Freshmen, Sophomores and Juniors, it didn't matter too much given that they had at least 1-3 more years of seasons to play. For Seniors, it was their last, and all were determined to make it an entertaining and enjoyable game.

The majority of the school would be showing up to watch the game, and college sponsors. The game needed to be delivered greatly, even if it wasn't the Seminal or Final between the top four teams of Woodsboro.

The Semifinal and Final, along with State Championship, would be held mid-October through November. The football teams had a two more weeks of games left, after which they'd all take a two week break, and whoever ended up in the top four would be eligible to play for the State Championship.

It was a bit nerve racking, especially for Ethan, since he hadn't played for the state of California before. He did play for Arizona, and knew how those games were, but this was different. New teams, new players, new games, and most importantly new sponsors.

Well maybe not too new, but definitely not the same sponsors he met in Arizona. Those would still likely show up in California, but so would new ones, and he would have to put on way more than just his best performance. Ethan would need to go above and beyond.

"Holy fuck, Senior Night is today." Chad said as he approached the group's table in the quad. His arm was wrapped around Liv's shoulders, who seemed to not be upset with him after their little quarrel four days ago, but Chad was definitely walking on some thin ice. Liv was watching his every move closely.

"At least we still have five more games left." Ethan shrugged, taking a bite of his hotdog. "Also, why do school's hotdogs slap? Like they're so good!"

Mindy looked at him with an approving look. The school lunch wasn't the best, hence why a lot of the time either Amber or Tara would resort to getting off-campus lunch for themselves and their friends, or, which happened pretty often, the group would just go all together to eat off-campus.

However, hotdog day and burrito day was to die for. Both meals were so good and actually eatable, unlike the majority of the food the school served. Those days were the only two days that the Meeks-Martin twins, Liv and Wes didn't mind eating school lunch.

Amber and Tara still resorted to either bringing their own lunch from home or getting off-campus food. If for whatever reason they decided not to do either of those things, then yeah, they would eat whatever was for lunch, but most likely would pass up on the idea and eat once they were out of school, snacking on whatever junk food they'd brought with them to snack on in between classes.

"The only good school lunch this school has." Mindy said to no one. "How are you feeling about Senior Night big bro?"

Chad shrugged, taking his Chipotle bowl from Amber, "Excited but also kind of sad. It's my last home game for the school for my high school career."

"At least you guys are getting a fairly entertaining Senior Night." Anika said, stealing one of the fries from Mindy's lunch. The curly head had asked Tara to get her McDonalds, so that's what her and Amber did. They were both thankful for the mobile order option, considering that the girls had to drive to four different places.

Liv, Quinn and Anika all wanted Starbucks (which Tara decided to help them out with by using her partner discount and covering almost half of their orders), Chad wanted Chipotle, Mindy and Wes both asked for McDonalds and Amber and Tara settled on Chick-fil-A.