Not entirely wrong

TW: Death,Child abuse,Self harm
I'm guessing some years old correct me if I'm wrong and enjoy.

Kate stood staring at the door tears in her eyes as everyone at the table watched in silence. "Well?" She exclaimed suddenly
"Well what kate" Clint replied using a soft voice showing he means well " well are you gonna listen to yelena and come see Natasha" she looked at the 4 people with plead in her eyes " I dont ..." began Clint but Laura interrupted him "of course we are" Kate smiled her eyes still teary "Definitely" agreed peter "I'm sorry I haven't been yet" Kate nodded at peter and he knew that he should repeat that to Yelena "I dont think I can Kate" replied Wanda not meeting anyones eyes "what your her girlfriend" kate said confused "EXACTLY kate!" She shouted "i was supposed to protect her but instead she died trying to bring me back" Wanda broke sobbing and Laura instinctively wrapped her arm around her "I know what you mean beacuse I see yelena when she wishes it were her and I know that it hurts but if she doesn't make it through tommorows surgery you will regret not seeing her" said kate softly. Tears seemed to brim in nearly everyones eyes but Wanda looked up and seemed shocked at her words " how can you know what it's like Kate I dont have anyone left" Wanda exclaimed now standing above kate making Clint come over concerned for Kate's safety "What am I then no one is Yelena no one are Clint,Laura and Peter no one wanda beacuse were still here to support you and I know that feeling beacuse I have felt it trust me" Kate said trying not to raise her voice as tears streamed down her face "no you dont!" Wanda yelled "how could you" Kate's anger got the better of her and she yelled at Wanda " My father died when i was 5 my mum then blamed and beat me for it for 'The blip' I had no one I was trying to make a life for myself and I found someone I love and NOW I WATCH HER FEEL PAIN THAT I KNOW HURTS WANDA CAUSE I HAVE SCARS TO PROVE IT!" There was silence as Kate finished her sentence she realised what she said and looked at the concern on the 4's face "Fuck" she said "I'm going to find Yelena" she said grabbing her jacket but Clint caught her arm and she pulled away wincing "kate" he said his voice fallen "I'm sorry Clint but I've gotta go" but for some reason she didn't leave sensing Clint wanting to say something else "why" he said tears of concern in his eyes all 4 people turned to look at Kate "beacuse I deserve it" she said walking out crying silently leaving the 4 in shock.