YOU!

Yelena bolted back to the house Lucky close at her heels and Kate in her arms. Panic spread when the others realized what was going on but luckily Laura was calm she called an ambulance and agreed to stay with the kids while Clint and Yelena went with Kate and Wanda,Nat,Peter,Melina and Alexei followed behind.
"What happened?" One of the doctors asked putting a needle in Kate's arm.

(Flashback)
Kate still felt awful and her head was spinning with each step but Yelena held her hand and walked slow with her. Till they reached 'thier spot' as they said it was a pile of rocks with a little lake surrounded by trees and they let Lucky off his lead while they sat on 2 large rocks Kate leaning against Yelena for strength admittedly she missed her and when she was with her she felt safe.
"Are you ok Kate Bishop" Yelena asked kissing Kate's head as unusual as it was both woman hadn't been known to openly show affection but Yelena especially and now she was as much an open book as Nathaniel.
"Its been too long since you said my full name" Kate said sighing and leaning her head on Yelena's chest she was safe.
"Its been to long full stop I need to be with you every second of every moment just to make up" Yelena said her hands wrapping closer around Kate's waist protectivley she hated Eleanor the minute they even got the slightest idea of where she was. "We'd better get home k?" She asked instead while messaging Clint. "Ok" Kate said standing but her vision shook and her legs buckled till she felt herself disappear from the world back in the darkness. "Kate?!" Yelena yelled catching her with one hand and messaging Clint with the other. Lucky was next to her as she picked Kate up she was light alarmingly light. "Come on boy she needs help" Yelena said picking Kate and holding as she ran towards the house.

"Yelena?" Clint asked she didnt know where they were or how they got there and immediately got into a fighting stance "relax were in a waiting room" Alexei said as they all looked at Yelena she hadn't spoke since the doctor asked her and Clint had walked her in. "Kate?" She asked sitting down playing with her rings "She's ok but they dont want us to visit shes in an upsetting position" Clint told her tears in his mind as he remembered her it had broken him. An oxygen mask and so many tubes and no guarantee shed be ok. Yelena got mad she didnt know why but shed seen people she loved dead,shed killed,shed watched as they tortured Kate and he thought she couldn't handle a hospital scene she stood up but felt herself be grabbed anger coursed through her veins but Melina held her.
"Come outside?" She asked
"Come outside?" She repeated anger rising as her voice did "I need to see Kate I have killed and I have watched as life left they're bodies now you think that I cant handle seeing her but I will tell you what I cant handle is YOU!" She pointed at Nat before continuing her voice raising and the once calm waiting room turning towards her concerned look on all thier faces as they watched Yelena she was practically radiating anger and almost shaking as she yelled (Tw: suicide? I'm sorry)
"I CANT HANDLE YOU IGNORING KATE AND YOU!" She swung round facing Melina and giving her a light shove but it hurt Melina not physically but emotionally. "YOU UPSET KATE BEACUSE YOUR TOO UPTIGHT TO ACCEPT THAT IM GAY BUT GUESS WHAT I AM AND ITS NOT YOUR PLACE TO ACCEPT THAT BEACUSE YOUR NOT EVEN MY OWN MOTHER YOU USED US" She threw her hands up in anger and tears flooded down in her face as she turned to face all of them "AND I CANT HANDLE YOU ALL TIP TOEING AROUND ME LIKE IM MADE OF GLASS YOUR MAKING ME INTO A BURDEN AND NOW I PUNISH MYSELF FOR THAT" She pulled out a knife scaring those watching and making one of the doctors step closer to her "AND YOU KNOW MAYBE I SHOULD STOP BEING A BURDEN HEY?!" She let out a humourless laugh spinning the knife in her hands. "Yelena you are not a burden" Natasha tried stepping closer to Yelena who pointed the knife "To you? No obviously not but I'm the reason Kate's hurt her mother doesn't like that she's dating me" she span the knife back to herself and the whole room froze despite the tears in her eyes she smiled "Afterall it was so easy for you wasn't it" she said "NOOO!" Natasha yelled but she was to late Yelena was too quick she collapsed to the floor. Natasha collapsed in tears and Wanda's head was too loud for her to comfort her it was torture the police were called and Melina was also in tears Alexei held her but Peter left he couldn't handle it he ran and ran both his best friends both suffering and he hadn't helped them. Clint was answering the police but what for? The thought lingered in his mind as he called Laura who broke down at the news but Clint held his sobs in as doctors walked over to him. Kate was awake.

Clints pov
I held in my emotions every one was broken even those who didnt know them were crying and it was all over the news someone recorded what she said before and it was everywhere:White widow attempts suicide, Yelena Belova blows before stabbing herself. It was everywhere and poor Kate didn't even know I need to tell her but first I need to take a moment otherwise I could blow. I excused my self to the bathroom locked myself in and broke my mind replayed the moment over and over before I composed myself enough to go see Kate.

3rd person
Clint entered Kate's room where she lay staring up at the ceiling but looking down when he came in. " I have something to tell you" he paused getting his phone out and clicking on one of the articles before handing the phone to Kate.

Kate's Pov
The article Clint gave me read: White widow goes mad. The first thought to my mind was has Yelena hurt someone? Is she ok? There was a video beneath the title and it showed Yelena in the hospital waiting room facing the others it was quite long about 15 minutes and had a advisment that viewer discretion is advised to be honest I was afraid but its Yelena and it just seems like she got mad she probably cursed in Russian or something right I assured myself clicking the video and I watched. Watched as she yelled. Watched as she pulled out the knife. I watched. Watched as she split her own throat. Tears ran down my cheeks and wouldnt stop I was held into place with shock while my body shook and her words ran through my mind I dont think Clint knows sign language but my throat hurts from the burns still and I need to know if shes ok I was still in my running clothes so I unplugged the needle from my arm still crying and got up despite Clints protests I made it out of the room and to the waiting room down the hall there were police lines, officers and blood. I saw a nurse and signed hoping shed know sign language well especially since my hands were extra shaky annoyingly making what I was signing look a bit weird.
"Do you know sign" I managed
She walked towards me before nodding.
"The girl who hurt herself shes.." I paused we didnt show our relationship to the public beacuse people can be harsh but it would probably fly under the radar so "shes my girlfriend and I need to know where she is can you tell me"