Slap

TW: Panic attack
The film had finished. Little Nate had fell asleep, Lila and Cooper had already gone to bed. Yelena turned to see Kate asleep on her shoulder and smiled .
"I'm gonna get little man to bed" Laura said picking Nate up and carrying him to his room.
"I'll clean up" Clint said standing up "you might wanna wake her up" he said laughing a little.
"I'll get dishes but Yelena when Kate's awake I need to speak to you" Wanda said still feeling guilty over the earlier events of the day.
"Uh yeah ok" Yelena nodded wondering if shed upset Wanda with her harsh words.
"I'm going the the toilet" Peter said tiredly also slightly worried if Yelena and Wanda were going to fight.
"Kate bishop it's time to wake up" Yelena said softly moving Kate's hair out of her face
"Mmhmm" Kate mumbled "I'm asleep"
"Come on Bishop" Yelena said moving her shoulder
"Hey no" Kate said still half asleep
"Come on let's get you to bed" Yelena said smiling and standing up pulling Kate with her. Slowly she walked Kate to they're bedroom and tucked her in kissing her
"Goodnight Kate Bishop" she said going to help with cleaning up and see why Wanda needed her. Playing with the rings on her thing finger as she walked down the stairs. She walked into the kitchen where Wanda and Peter were talking she stood for a moment afraid to interrupt them
"So what are you gonna tell Yelena" Peter said drying the dishes Wanda handed him
"I'm not sure if we should be the ones to mention the whole Kate thing" said Wanda
"What about Kate?" Yelena questioned worriedly
"How long have you been standing there?" Peter questioned admittedly terrified of the former assassin
"Long enough what's going on with my girlfriend for fuck sake?" Yelena said angrily
"Come in the living room once you've calmed down" said Wanda "I'll get Clint and Laura this is something we all need to discuss"
Yelena panicked her breath speeding up a little "I'm going outside till then" Yelena said her voice shaking as she left the kitchen and went out onto the back porch.
She sank down into a ball in the corner. Her breath quickened and her hands shook. As tears streamed down her face and her stomach churned. Images of the many things Kate had confided in her flashes through her head ; her mothers constant beatings, how she had been taken advantage of, why she doesn't like to eat snacks in between meals. Her thoughts started to get louder and louder practically screaming. She held her head clenching her teeth trying not to scream she rocked backwards and forwards.
"Yelena yelena look at me come on your ok" came a distant voice Yelena couldn't hear . Her head was louder than ever with worry and panick. Screaming things about how kate didn't love her how natasha would die how dreykov would get her.
*Slap*
Yelenas mind silenced in shock as she protectivley placed her hands up looking at Kate infront of her tears dampened Kate's face.
"I'm sorry I am" Kate said grabbing Yelenas hands down
"I thought.. " Yelena began breathlessly
"Look behind me" Kate explained turning to the side to reveal Peter,Wanda,Clint and Laura.
" Why "
"We couldn't get a response yelena" explained Wanda
" it was terrifying" Peter said slightly shocked
"It. Was a panic attack." Explained Laura a motherly look on her face "stand up and take some deep breaths but you'll need help to stand up."
"I'll..." Yelena began giving up and nodding.
Kate grabbed Yelenas hand and wrapped her free hand around her waist before pulling Yelena up. Her knees gave way but Kate caught her and helped her to the rail lining the deck still keeping her hand around Yelenas waist she let go of her hand as Yelena propped herself up on the railing taking deep breaths until her heart stopped pounding.
"I'm ok now I'm sorry" Yelena said a little embarrassed at the watching four
"I'm sorry for making you worry about Kate" said wanda guilty.
"Why would you worry about me" asked Kate
"Let's go in the Living room and discuss this properly plus Yelena I'm guessing you want some water" said Clint not wanting to be the one to break the news to Yelena.