overstepped

TW: swearing,SA,SH,
"What the Fuck are you doing Natasha!" Yelena yelled climbing off the counter despite her aching foot.
"I needed to know and you wouldn't tell me" Nat said ashamed but she was worried that they hurt Yelena she meant good but she hadn't done it right. She'd overstepped  her boundaries big time.
"DID YOU LIKE WHAT YOU HEARD NAT! THERE'S A REASON I DONT TELL YOU THINGS!"Anger flamed inside Yelena
At the sound of yelling both Laura and Clint dashed down stairs and Wanda ran to the kitchen where the two sisters were arguing.
"WHY WONT YOU TELL ME THEN MAYBE I WOULDN'T HAVE TO GO BEHIND YOUR BACK TO CHECK YOUR OK" Clint ran in but stood behind Yelena incase he was needed and Wanda got to Nats side and grabbed her hand trying to calm her down. While Laura grabbed Peter next to her hoping this wouldn't be violent.
"YOU DONT NEED TO KNOW IF IM OK OR NOT YOU DONT CARE ABOUT ME YOU ARE NOT MY SISTER SHE DIED WHEN WE WERE STILL KIDS WHEN SHE LEFT ME. I DONT TELL YOU THINGS ABOUT ME CAUSE IM DONE WITH TRYING WITH BEING A SECOND THOUGHT I NEVER TOLD YOU ABOUT KATE BEACUSE I DONT OWE YOU NOTHING YOU ARE A STRANGER TO ME!" Yelenas voice was so loud despite her leg hurting she walked closer to Natasha. "I DIDN'T LEAVE YOU I THOUGHT YOU WERE OK I THOUGHT YOU'D MOVED ON FORGOT ABOUT ME SO I DONE THE SAME" Nat was scared of Yelena now "I DON'T WANT TO KNOW ABOUT KATE I NEVER DID I WANT TO KNOW MY SISTER" Natasha knew she said it wrong but knew it more when Yelena slapped her "DONT YOU DARE SAY HER NAME YOU DONT KNOW WHAT SHE'S BEEN THROUGH BUT SHE IS A PART OF ME YOU TRIED TO FORGET ABOUT ME HOW DARE YOU WANT TO KNOW YOU I HAD TO LEARN HOW TO SURVIVE KATE HELPED ME SHE DOESN'T DESERVE WHAT HAPPENED TO HER BUT YOU DON'T CARE ENOUGH ABOUT ME TO FIND OUT! I KNOW YOUR GIRLFRIEND I GRIEVED WITH HER I SPOKE TO HER AND I LEARNED ABOUT HER CAUSE I WANTED TO KNOW YOU BUT NOW YOU DONT WANT TO KNOW ME IF YOU DID YOU'D KNOW THAT I LOVE KATE" Her anger got the best of her and she pushed Natasha down beating her repeatedly they began to fight Clint grabbed Yelena and Wanda protectivley place herself in front of Natasha.
"LET ME GO BARTON!" Yelena yelled struggling
Clint held on tighter "Yelena come on now I know you. Just come with me ok and calm down" Laura removed Nat from the room and Wanda went to check her injuries. When she came back in Yelena was still struggling but not yelling anymore she had fallen to her knees and was crying.
"Let me go Clint let me go please" she pleaded
"Yelena please just calm down and stop struggling with me theres no reason to fight Natasha" Clint said as Laura kneeled down next to Clint.
"She said Kate doesn't matter she does" Yelena broke and stopped resisting he still held Yelena as she cried but not in the manner he was before she was being held for comfort not being held captive.

Yelena fell asleep in Clints arms and he carried her to bed. As he put her down Yelena seemed to wake and she let out a small cry presumably having a nightmare Clint left a note saying if she had a nightmare he was always there for her before going downstairs. He couldn't help but feel bad for Yelena he knew Natasha didn't know all the details but it was obvious to any fool the love she had for Kate and Natasha was no fool so why would she say that. Jealousy? Anger? General Ignorance?

He reached the living room where Nat was nursing a black eye and bruised face.
"Is she ok?" Peter asked not masking his concern or anger. How could Nat be so cruel poor Kate was suffering right now and Nat was treating it like a mission.
"She's asleep" Clint replied sitting next to Laura and wrapping his arm around her.
"What made her so violent?" Nat asked "She is nothing like I remember"
"Nat you've been in a coma 3 years and you haven't asked her anything or even spoke to her properly your begging to know about her but when she wanted to know about you she travelled from New York to here to god knows where and Kate was with her" He pauses at the mention of Kate he loved her like his own and with everything going on recently he hated that he isnt the hero she thought him. "Shes not like you remember beacuse she has love and a family she is allowed to feel and tell us her feelings but  now all her feelings are a mess all the grief turned to anger so I'm going to watch those tapes and find Kate for her sake and Yelena's and everyone's" Clint finished and went to leave until he spotted Yelena at the bottom of the stairs and he spoke softly making everyone else turn to see her "Can you handle seeing them?" He asked despite being older he recognized that she knows what she can do and wants to leave it up to her.
"Nothing can be worse than what they made me watch" she paused as Clint looked confused and sighed Natasha knew and she was now closer with Clint than she was Natasha it was the others she thought of but it might help so she took a deep breath and spoke "Her mother is trying to cure her from being gay and being a hero and Nikola Dreykov wants revenge for the lost and so they made me sit and watch as a man assaulted her" By time she finished Clint had his arm around her and Natasha was stood up like she wanted to do something but was scared or being held back.
"Come on" Clint finally decided pulling Yelena to his study. He pulled out the tapes and she looked at the labels.