Power out

Yelena nodded a bit stunned. "I would love that" she smiled and Kate held her close. "I better get her to bed" Yelena said letting go and kissing Kate's cheek "Ah Ah Ah" Kate said kissing her properly. Yelena chuckled picking the sleeping Alena up. She carried her in and Kate followed but stopped at the door.

Kate's POV
'Jesus christ its loud in here' I thought Alexei and Nate were playing superheroes zooming past me while the others spoke and laughed "I need a major time out" I mumbled passing through the chaotic house and walking up the stairs I walked past what was now Lila and Alena's room and smiled to myself at Yelena tucking in Alena. I sneaked past to my room. All her stuff where back and it felt like home again. I lay on the bed and wrapped myself in the quilt enjoying the slight coolness as I calmed myself.

Time skip 2 hours - 3rd Person
Lila and Alena were sat silently drawing at the table while the adults chat in the kitchen. Kate had fallen asleep until she heard yells from downstairs practically falling over her own feet she charged down the others had backed away Yelena at the front her hands in front of her while Alena stood in a circle of fire burning against her skin. "Alena calm down!" Yelena warned but Natasha pulled her back and they whisper argued allowing Kate to approach the girl who turned to face her. "Hey little lena" She said getting closer "KATE" Climt yelled but Kate held the girls eye contact before releasing she focused on her body language edging closer. Her raised arms,tear streaken face and slightly widened eyes meant discomfort and fear. "No" Alena said as Kate got closer to the fire almost feeling its warmth "Look Yelena come here" Kate said and Yelena immediately came standing next to Kate the pair of them were now facing the girl Kate leaned back and whispered in Yelena's ear who gave her a questioning look as they both sat down on the floor and Kate began talking "Were not above you were on your level trying to help, that fire can be released but not like this you dont need to be afraid of anyone here can you stop this?" Kate got close enough that the fire began to burn one of her arms but she pushed through reaching the girl and touching her hand as the girl shook her head "You can look" Kate hugged the girl getting burnt enough to have tears slip from her eyes but the fire slowly came back to the girl before going back inside her. Yelena stepped fully foward as Kate leaned back from the girl her arms and legs badly burnt. Alena looked down but Yelena lifted her chin meeting the girls eyes, "go rest Ali no ones mad at you ok?" Yelena placed her head on Alena's and Alena bolted up the stairs and everyone came over Kate stayed on the floor her body burned and it was painful Yelena looked at her as the others likewise "Kate your arms" Clint said her arms were dark and there were patches that looked excruciatingly painful. She attempted standing but couldnt and it took Yelena and Clint to actually get her standing. "Why did you do that Kate look at the state of you I cant treat burns your gonna need the hospital" Laura said examining Kates arm "Please try i dont want to go and i dont want Alena to think its her fault" Kate begged her arms felt like they were being ripped to pieces but she'd learnt how to disconnect from the pain "But it is Alenas fault" Yelena said sighing "No ita not she was absolutely terrified and i chose to engage what i want to know is what scared her?" Kate asked "Truth be told we dont actually know" Clint sighed Kate winced as Laura put cream on her shoulders she looked around and spotted Lila looking down "Lila do you know?" She asked and Lila ran into the kitchen. Kate assumed she was going to hide but she came back out with a piece of paper and handed it to Yelena "i asked what she was drawing and she showed me-" Yelena turned the drawing it was amazing a girl with blond hair dancing her shadow black but a stripe of light showed her hair and a brown hall with mirrors and in one stood a shadow Natasha stepped foward "sestra the mirror" she pointed to the man and Yelena looked closer everyone turned to Lila "I saw him to and I asked but she just began saying that she wasnt a traitor she put her arms to her ears and when i touched her she was burning and she ran and the fire and you and them and Kate and" Lila trailed of out of breath and confused. "Alright bedtime Lila, Nate,Coop?" She turned and Cooper stood in the doorway "Nates already in bed he said good night" Coop walked in and kissed Lauras cheek "night mum come on squirt" he tapped Lilas back and she hugged everyone goodnight. Laura finished wrapping Kate's arms while Yelena watched the others wandered and finally Laura finished "you should be ok for now but you have therapy on Monday and I think you should get yourself checked out" Laura said  putting everything away "Maybe I sh-" Kate began "your not skipping its been about 4 weeks too long and I'm not making any more allowences" Laura picked up the case "same for you sestra" Natasha said looking at Yelena she was focused on the picture in her lap when she spotted another figure in the back ground as if she was watching from a far and she looked close her dark her  serious posture stern look in her eyes that wasnt always needed and her dissatisfied frown "Sestra the woman look its...