Chapter 1

At three or four o'clock in the afternoon, the stuffy air made people feel uneasy.

    At this time, most people are still working in the fields.

    At this moment, one of the families in Shenjia Village heard passionate and painful cries. The woman's cries were distorted by the pain, and it sounded inexplicably penetrating.

    Mrs. He turned a blind eye to the pain of her daughter-in-law, standing next to the midwife watching nervously and anxiously, hoping that her daughter-in-law would give birth to a grandson for herself.

    The second daughter-in-law had given birth to three losers before, and the second son didn't even have a son. I don't know how many people gossip about it.

    The daughter-in-law's pregnancy was said to be very likely to be a son from the beginning of her pregnancy. She herself saw that her daughter-in-law's belly had always been pointed, so she had great expectations for this baby.

    "Keep working harder, we're almost at the end!" The midwife wiped off her hot sweat, cheered on the woman on the bed, and exerted force along the woman's stomach as she worked hard.

    The woman's stomach was pressed several times, and her scream became more and more shrill.

    Hearing this, the men waiting outside became more and more anxious, and couldn't help shouting at the door, "Mother, what's the matter, did you give birth?"

    Because the daughter-in-law's child is likely to be a son, Mr. Shen Second, after knowing that his wife was going to give birth, he rushed back from the field on purpose, just to see his son as soon as he was born. Now that he has been the boss for a while and there is no result, he is about to die of anxiety.

    "What are you shouting for, how can it be so fast, wait!"

    After his mother's words came out, no one answered him no matter how much he asked, and his wife's screams continued, and it was almost half a hour later. An hour later, the sharp screams stopped abruptly, and the room suddenly returned to silence.

    Shen Laoer looked happy.

    This is born?

    He's finally going to have a son?

    This thought made him walk forward subconsciously, and before he reached the door, he bumped into his mother face to face. The second Shen didn't notice the change in his mother's attitude, and asked expectantly, "Mom, can I Where's the son?"

    Mrs. He's elongated face became even darker because of her son's question, and she said in a nasty voice, "What son, where did he come from?"

    Shen's second son finally noticed something was wrong with his mother. , the joy on his face was slightly reduced, his heart was nervous and apprehensive, his right hand even began to touch the side of his face unconsciously, this is his unique movement when he is nervous, "It doesn't mean that my wife will give birth to a son in this pregnancy Is it?"

    Mrs. He rolled her eyes angrily, and even lost her face towards her son, "Fart son, she gave birth to a money-losing product, your daughter-in-law eats so much food for nothing, and loses money It's unlucky to have children one after another, I think the unlucky daughter-in-law you married won't have a son at all!"

    These words stuck in Shen Lao Er's heart like a needle.

    He took a few steps back with a slightly pale face.

    Seeing him like this, Mrs. He regretted what she said was too much, but thinking that this was already the fourth money-losing product born to her second daughter-in-law, the anger in her heart couldn't get out, and if she didn't vent it, her whole body People are about to explode.