Chapter 71-75

Chapter 71

    "What are you doing standing at the door stupidly? Come in!" The old man saw a few little fools standing at the door in a daze, raised his hand to beckon, and at the same time said to Tang Ji'an, "Ji'an, you come in too, this is A few little monkeys at home, went out and played crazy all afternoon before coming back, let me introduce you to each other." After

    the old man said this, everyone standing at the door moved into the main room.

    After entering the house, the little Doudings with persimmons in their pockets immediately raised their smiles again, ran to their parents, and showed off the persimmons in their pockets to the adults at home.

    "Look, these are the persimmons we picked with my sister? They're so sweet!"

    As for the little brother, they look good, but they can't be eaten. The influence on children is really not as good as the persimmons they just picked.

    Shen Xiaoyu also put the cloth pocket in his hand on the table.

    So many persimmons can not only be eaten as fruits, but can even be made into dishes or added to meals, because these persimmons are the kind of sweet persimmons that can be eaten hard, and there are many ways to eat them.

    Tang Ji'an, who also entered the main room, was always looking at Shen Xiaoyu from the corner of his eye.

    It's not that he doesn't want to look at it openly, but he managed to leave a good first impression on his wife. If this good impression is lost because of a small detail, then he will cry to death.

    As for why he said that, it was actually based on his understanding of his wife.

    His wife looked easy-talking, with a very gentle temper, but only those who knew her well knew the alienation in her bones. The good-talking and good-tempered were for her own family, and it was really hard for her to open her heart to outsiders.

    If someone you are not familiar with is too enthusiastic towards her from the beginning, not only will she not be able to return the same enthusiasm, but it will make her silently keep a certain distance from you in her heart. This is not what Tang Ji'an wants to see.

    At the same time, it was also a warning to him from the difficult road of chasing his wife in his previous life.

    In this life, he is lucky enough to know his wife since he was a child, so of course he has to start from a baby, a childhood sweetheart, a childhood sweetheart, and no longer have to wait until he is almost thirty to marry his wife home. Get married as soon as you graduate, it can't be too late!

    With this ultimate goal in place, Tang Ji'an naturally wanted to have a good start.

    That's why we pay so much attention to these small details.

    Looking at his wife's small appearance when she was a child, Tang Ji'an's heart is already beautiful. As long as he thinks that he can treat his wife like a daughter in his heart and grow up with her, this temporary patience is nothing.

    And with the showing off of several children, the number of people in the main room has increased.

    It can be said that every member of the Shen family counts as one, and they are all here.

    Seeing this, the old man nodded, then clapped his hands, and when everyone looked over, he called Tang Ji'an to his side, and introduced to his family, "This child is called Tang Ji'an, he is nine years old, and he is the grandson of an old friend of mine. Something happened to this old friend's family and he entrusted the child to me, so this child will live in our house from now on." As