Chapter 13

Chapter 13

    "Mom, how's it going? Have you heard about the baby's condition?" Shen Wan came out of the room directly holding Shen Xiaoyu.

    After she came out, she even asked her husband to pour a glass of water for the old lady and the two sister-in-laws and bring them over. She didn't hide her eagerness at all, and there was a very obvious look of expectation in her eyes.

    The old lady and Mrs. Shen and Mrs. Shen took a few sips after receiving the water.

    Mrs. Shen felt that the third sibling was quite winking at this time, and it was not in vain that she wasted so much saliva when she went out before, and she said before her mother-in-law said, "Let's go out, how can such a small matter not be done well?" ?”

    There was a bit of obvious complacency in his expression.

    Everyone in the family knows her virtues. Although she is a little narrow-minded occasionally, she also has her own narrow-mindedness, and is a little bit showy, but she is reliable in doing things, and no one cares about her!

    Shen Wan's expression immediately lit up when she heard this, and she looked at the sister-in-law with a burning look in her eyes.

    Shen Xiaoyu, who was held in Shen Wan's arms, also pricked up her little ears. She also wanted to know which family her original family was. It wasn't that she had any feelings for her blood relatives, but she just wanted to know what she knew.

    She didn't stay in that house for a long time after she was born. At that time, she was a little confused because of her rebirth, and she didn't care too much about the outside world. The deepest feeling was that her biological parents didn't like her, because her birth was noisy. After a while, her grandma was also arbitrary, she made the decision to throw herself away, and her parents agreed without much hesitation.

    After all, they are all from the same village, so we will see each other without looking up or down.

    Know yourself and the enemy and you will never be imperiled in a hundred battles.

    She is not afraid of that family, but she doesn't want to have any interaction with them in the future.

    Aunt Shen coughed, she felt quite a sense of accomplishment from being watched by Shen Wan's scorching gaze, and she said that her desire was even stronger, just at this time, the old man, Shen Jiaqiang and Shen Jiafu brothers had finished the last bit of work on their hands , Mrs. Shen felt that she was a well-deserved focus at this time.

    She stopped being tricky and said seriously, "Our second team has two families giving birth today, Shen Dazhu's daughter-in-law and Shen Wei's daughter-in-law. The first and third teams also have two families giving birth. The fourth and fifth teams are far away from our team." It’s a bit far away, and there’s not enough time to inquire, so I don’t know if anyone else gave birth yesterday!”

    Shen Wan listened carefully without interrupting, waiting for her sister-in-law to continue.

    But this time it was replaced by the old lady, she took the topic, "Although I couldn't find out all of them, the third child said that the child was picked up at the bottom of Calabash Mountain, and there is a high probability that the child is from our team or the third team Throw it."

    Shen Wan nodded and echoed, "It is very possible that our team and the third team are the closest to Calabash Mountain, and there is no need for people from other teams to travel so far just to throw the child." The old lady nodded, "That's right

    , And I heard from Binzi's mother that Shen Wei's daughter-in-law gave birth yesterday, but the child was not kept. Dazhu's wife gave birth to a boy, and one of the other two families also failed to keep the child, but it was from the first team. People."