Chapter 9

Chapter 9

    In the countryside, there is no entertainment at night. Basically, people go back to their rooms to sleep after dark. Not many people work at night, so they go to bed very early.

    Shen Wan carried Shen Xiaoyu back to her room after dinner.

    At this time, the sky was getting darker, and because of the rain, there was not even a little moonlight, so I almost acted in the dark when I returned to the room.

    But everyone has already gotten used to it. Even if you don't need to look at it with your eyes, you know everything about the things in your home and the arrangement of objects. As long as you are not too careless, you really won't bump into yourself.

    When she was put on the bed by Shen Wan, Shen Xiaoyu was still a little uncomfortable with the feeling of darkness in front of her eyes. Although her eyes were not able to see clearly, there was still a big difference between having light and not having light in front of her eyes.

    After putting Shen Xiaoyu on the bed, Shen Wan put one hand around her, and then told her husband, "Jiayang, take out the thicker quilt from the top cabinet and cover it tonight!" It rained until

    night The temperature really dropped a lot.

    I had been covered with a thin summer quilt before, but tonight it was obviously not going to work.

    The room is just that big, a bed takes up a lot of space, there is a bedside table next to the bed, and there are two large wooden boxes stacked together not far from the window, and the unused mattresses and quilts are all in there It was placed, and it was deliberately elevated to prevent moisture.

    Shen Jiayang listened to his daughter-in-law's order and quickly turned over the quilt and came out.

    After a while, the family of three finally lay on the bed smoothly and safely. The little baby Shen Xiaoyu was placed in the middle by the couple, and Shen Wan was a little worried and told Shen Jiayang, "When you sleep at night, you can sleep a little. Be careful, don't turn over and crush the baby!"

    Shen Jiayang couldn't help saying, "Then why don't you let Xiaoyu sleep on your side, what if I don't notice when I turn over?"

    He couldn't control himself after falling asleep. It's a matter of turning around!

    In the end, the proposal was flatly rejected by the daughter-in-law, "No, if you sleep on my side, if we pull the quilt, the baby may not be able to cover the quilt, so he will sleep in the middle.

    " There is no need to worry about the baby in the middle of the quilt being leaked out of the quilt, Shen Wan put the child in the middle out of this consideration.

    Shen Jiayang had no choice but to compromise, "Well, I'll just be more careful at night." After

    lying down for a while, Shen Wan suddenly thought of the egg that was put away, and the hand that was outside the quilt suddenly reached into the quilt, waiting When the hands were not too cold, he put his hand on Shen Xiaoyu's belly and touched it, and said while touching, "Is the baby hungry? If you are hungry, can mother make you eggs?" Shen Xiaoyu is

    very I want to respond to her, but unfortunately the hardware facilities do not allow it.

    I can't speak!

    She could only try her best to wave her little fist, and yelled twice again.

    Shen Wan seemed to understand her response, and said with a smile, "Okay, mom knows, call mom when you're hungry!" Shen Jiayang faced the mother and son, listening to