Chapter 17

Chapter 17

    Shen Wan approached with excitement, only to see soybeans in the dustpan.

    Clean and plump, with distinct grains, she knew at a glance that these soybeans were given to her mother-in-law just now by her man. After all, she was the first to see these soybeans when they appeared. No one knows more about the origin of these soybeans than her. Here it comes.

    Seeing these soybeans appearing in front of people, she suddenly felt a little excited about hiding a little secret, but she tried to be as calm as possible on the face, squatting down beside her and asked, "Mom, what are you going to do? "

    Treat these soybeans to make bean sprouts. The temperature is high in summer, and you can eat them in about four or five days!" The old lady kept moving her hands, added an appropriate amount of water to the basin, soaked the soybeans and used them. He swiped his hand, but his mouth did not forget to respond.

    Originally, no matter which daughter-in-law could do this little thing.

    But such a good soybean, the old lady is worried about letting others make it, and insists on doing it herself.

    Although I gave the eldest daughter-in-law a few words just now, these things are to be taken out and used in the end, there is no need to hide them, so she took them out anyway, so that the two daughter-in-laws can also think of the third child in their hearts good.

    But for the time being, only soybeans were taken out, and the remaining sorghum rice and cornmeal were still in the room!

    Mrs. Shen has already followed her mother-in-law and said, "Yes, these soybeans are so good, the bean sprouts that come out must be delicious, the third child is really lucky, it would be even better if he can come a few more times!"

    Thinking of the sweet and crisp taste of bean sprouts, she almost drools.

    Knowing that these soybeans were brought back by the third child, Mrs. Shen even showed a much warmer attitude towards Shen Wan, a younger brother and sister. She has never been stingy with smiling faces for those who can bring her benefits!

    You must know that she just saw the cloth bag that the third child handed to her mother-in-law just now. It definitely contained more than this amount of soybeans, and there must be other good things. Just thinking about these, she is willing to hold some third siblings!

    Although Second Sister-in-law Shen was a bit reserved, she could tell that she was equally happy.

    Seeing this, Shen Wan pursed her lips and smiled, feeling a little guilty.

    It's not that her man is lucky, it's that her daughter is amazing!

    Originally, it was about one catty each of sorghum rice and cornmeal, but today before her husband went out, there was food around the baby, and the sorghum rice and cornmeal were each about a catty more. It was about one catty, and all of them added up to more than five catties.

    Thinking that these would all have to be taken out, and if they were taken in different times, they would have to think of more reasons, so the couple had a little discussion and decided to take them all at once.

    After all, her man actually took the blame for his daughter.

    But these can't be said, so she behaved as happy as everyone else.

    But after hearing what the sister-in-law said, even though she knew she didn't do it on purpose, she still couldn't help saying with a hint of reminder, "Jiayang is also a coincidence, such good luck can't happen every day!