Chapter 31-35

Chapter 31

    After the guests who participated in Shen Xiaoyu's full moon wine went back, it didn't take long for most people in the village to know that the third son and third daughter-in-law of Captain Shen's family had adopted an abandoned baby.

    Before that, because the village was busy planting seeds, Shen Xiaoyu was kept in the room all the time. During this period, only a few people who had a particularly good relationship came to the house, and then accidentally found out that there was an extra child in the house. More people know.

    Although it is well known that trivial things in the countryside can be passed on, it is also time-sensitive and time-consuming.

    During the busy farming period, people who are too tired will have less leisure time, and the few people who know that Shen Wan has raised a child will at best mutter to their family members or close friends when they think of it. It's really not enough to say that I can't wait to spread the matter as loudly as Binzi's mother.

    There are many people with big mouths in the countryside, but there are still not many people with big mouths like Binzi's mother.

    So before this full moon wine, only a few people in the village knew that Shen Jiayang and his wife picked up a child to raise.

    But after the full moon wine this time, this matter was put on the bright side. Even though the number of people who came to participate in the full moon wine was very limited, the speed of news transmission was not limited at all.

    Most of the people in the village who knew about this still thought that Shen Jiayang's family was kind and willing to raise an abandoned baby that no one wanted.

    But there are also some people who feel sore, feeling that their own children are almost out of reach, and Captain Shen's family can still raise a child who has nothing to do with them. Sure enough, the conditions of the Captain's family are good.

    In addition, some women who love to gossip feel that Shen Wan can't give birth to children and can only raise children that others don't want. With a bit of superiority.

    In the end, there was a small group of peers who secretly envied Shen Wan for marrying well.

    Shen Wan can be said to have drawn a lot of hatred among young girls of the same age. Not to mention her good looks, her father is also the village party secretary, and there are five children in the family, and she is the only girl in total. That's why she was spoiled by her family since she was a child.

    When it was time to get married when she grew up, she married Shen Jiayang from the captain's family without any setbacks.

    It's all good, can you keep people from worrying about it? !

    One must know that Shen Jiayang was the dream candidate of many unmarried girls before they got married, but Shen Wan got such a man easily. After marriage, the man treated her well in every way, even after being married for so long and not having a child, he didn't blame him at all. she.

    Why?

    How could she, Shen Wan, be so lucky and get everything easily!

    At the same time, it makes people yearn for but makes people jealous.

    Because of these reasons, even though Shen Wan has a good personality and doesn't offend people very much, there are still many people who envy and envy her, just because her father is the village party secretary, not many people show these envy on the surface, but sincerely There are not many people who are close to her.