Chapter 19

Chapter 19

    Shen Wan silently brought up the topic of feeding bottles.

    It's better not to put pressure on her man, just think about things like milk bottles.

    It's just that she was more careful when breastfeeding the baby. Such a tight and rare good thing, even if it spilled a little during the feeding process, she would feel very distressed, and wished not to spill a drop.

    "If you're free, go outside. It's fine now. I can feed the baby by myself." Seeing her man sitting on the side like this, Shen Wan took the initiative to ask him to go out. The man was considerate of her. , she will naturally be considerate of him!

    Shen Jiayang scratched his head, not only did not go out, but sat down by the bed again, and replied with a smile, "It's nothing, watching this little girl drink milk is quite interesting, it's not convenient for you to be alone, I will help you Hands!"

    Shen Wan couldn't help but feel happy when she heard him say that, it's not always possible to find a few men like her who are willing to help her in some trivial matters of life in the entire Shenjia Village, and Shen Wan often I feel like I found a big baby.

    "Well, you can help support the baby's head, and let her body lean slightly, so that the baby can eat more conveniently, and the milk won't spill too much!"

    Shen Jiayang immediately took action after hearing this.

    Shen Xiaoyu with her head padded: It's just milk, why give her dog food?

    Milk powder with dog food, um, why does it taste so sour!

    After Shen Xiaoyu was almost full, dinner was about to be served at home.

    This time Shen Wan was not going to carry her out, and put her in the innermost part of the bed, and put the quilt around her body just in case, then bent down and touched her belly, and said with a smile, "Let's play here when Xiaoyu is full, okay? I'll come back to accompany you after mom finishes eating!"

    She did this to avoid the situation that she would not eat when she took the child out and then fed her. After all, a baby who has just had a full meal may not be interested in those rice soups, and when the family sees them, they will definitely ask.

    But now at home, there is nothing else that can be given to babies except rice soup.

    After all, she has never given birth to a child, so she has no milk for her baby. In the beginning, she actually thought about asking a woman who had just given birth to ask for some milk for her baby, but she ruled it out after a little thought. this option.

    Today's women who have given birth can't eat well by themselves, and how much milk can they have.

    Even if there is a little bit, it is not enough to feed your own children, how can you give it to other people's children? !

    Fortunately, within a day or two, the baby had its own milk powder, which relieved Shen Wan's faint melancholy. Now she just needs to be careful when the baby is drinking milk, and then cover the baby, so the baby can eat Being nutritious and healthy is simply better!

    What Shen Xiaoyu heard from Shen Wan was that she was left here alone, and she couldn't give any extra responses except for ahhh and a wave of her small fist.

    For the past two or three days, Shen Wan has been around her most of the time, and now she is willing to put her on the bed alone, she is still a little happy in her heart, and she will feel embarrassed if it always takes up Shen Wan's time.